• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
My first thought was honestmy "Must be a slow news day, I guess". I don't know what to make of this one.

Deleted member 24118

User requested account closure
Oct 29, 2017
Despite insurmountable evidence to the contrary, conspiracy theorists have claimed for years that man did not walk on the moon, that the landings were fake. That theory has surfaced again, thanks to a new "picture" posted to YouTube that alleges the last moon landing, one from Apollo 17, was staged.
Comments appear split on the video, with many saying the object being pointed out is indeed an astronaut wearing a spacesuit. Others, however, seemed to side with Streetcap1, with one commenter writing: "Omg goodness. Congratulations Street cap1. Making world news. Amazing find xx"

I don't think you're reading the article right . . .

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
This. is. NEWS!

Read that sentence again.

This. is. NEWS! Not tabloid, not conspiracy website, not a Reddit or ResetEra opinionated post. This is NEWS.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
But is Bigfoot real? Is he a welfare queen? Why are YOUR tax dollars buying monsters hot Cheetos? We ask what the fake news doesn't tonight on hannity.

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Deleted member 4247

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lawd.

No, but really, shut the fuck up Fox. It's so sad that so many Americans believe that the bullshit this joke network peddles is "news". Ridiculous.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Look I know we're always prepped and ready to dogpile Fox News but not only does the article go out of it's way to back up the veracity of the moon landings, it's about some nutjob's new conspiracy theory. Slow news day for a publication where the President threatening North Korea or another GOP senator being accused of sexual harassment isn't news.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
I saw this the other day on another site for conspiracies.

Isn't that just the other astronaut's reflection? I dont see the "60s garb" like I saw on reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.