• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Frank Grillo (Crossbones) on Larry King hints at Sam Wilson Cap in the MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
FYI, Frank Grillo currently has a Netflix series called FIGHT WORLD where he travels to different countries, learning different fighting styles.

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
FYI, Frank Grillo currently has a Netflix series called FIGHT WORLD where he travels to different countries, learning different fighting styles.
So he is trying to become a human Battle Beast?

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I doubt he knows anything, and these sorts or rumors have been around for years.

But I love me some SamCap so I'd be all over it.

Hmm, but maybe Sharon Carter, that would be cool. Finally get her some screentime.

Oct 26, 2017
So, does that mean we'll get Grillo, aka the real Punisher back somehow.

And Fight World on Netflix is pretty good

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I can see Bucky and Sam bonding after Steve’s retirement and grooming a younger new character to become Cap. Neither of them seem to be the obvious replacement.

BronsonLee

Don't worry I'm on the case
Oct 24, 2017
Locking Thread.

Thread title doesn't match the clip, and the clip itself is mostly Larry firing rapid-fire questions at Frank, who seems to not know or hint at anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.