• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Why not both?
latest

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
FYI, Frank Grillo currently has a Netflix series called FIGHT WORLD where he travels to different countries, learning different fighting styles.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt he knows anything, and these sorts or rumors have been around for years.

But I love me some SamCap so I'd be all over it.

Hmm, but maybe Sharon Carter, that would be cool. Finally get her some screentime.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bucky is my want for Cap, but really it looks like Captain Marvel will be replacing his role for the Avengers

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
So, does that mean we'll get Grillo, aka the real Punisher back somehow.

And Fight World on Netflix is pretty good

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
This thread is a bit clickbait-y.

At no point does Grillo hint at a Sam Wilson Cap. He's simply repeating online fan theories that it could be an African American. Maybe.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In the current MCU, the next Captain should be Bucky, not Sam.

After Bucky though, give me that black woman Cap.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I can see Bucky and Sam bonding after Steve's retirement and grooming a younger new character to become Cap. Neither of them seem to be the obvious replacement.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I would like this-as a fan of SamCap-why would Frank Grillo of all people know anything.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Locking Thread.

Thread title doesn't match the clip, and the clip itself is mostly Larry firing rapid-fire questions at Frank, who seems to not know or hint at anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.