• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8408

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So this is how they are trying to compensate for people pausing/cancelling their subscriptions due to this months shitty offering?

Edit: maybe not...

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
They do offer free games for non-subscribers on Trove every so often. Yes, you get these even without a sub!

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
it's a direct download of a zip file folks

edit: some are straight executables

OP
OP
BernardoOne

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised they can still offer Alan Wake since it was pulled from other digital stores. Must of still had licenses for it.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Yeah it says free to Humble Monthly members only but if you take the time to click on the Free ones it downloads!

Thanks OP!

DRock

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Top ones are free (have the "free until..." banners), below that require subs.

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
thanks for that,i already have limbo on gog so i can ignore that one.downloading a few of the others though.

Amiibola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, the ones labeled Free are downloadable

I wanted to play Cat Girl Without Salad, so here goes nothing!

(Also, American Nightmare!)

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like this thread should be a lesson that there are more important things then immediately jumping down the OP's throat for a perceived error...like maybe take a minute or two to verify what you are saying or else you end up looking dumb.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Free's free, thanks OP!

Uurnog btw was made by Nifflas, creator of indie platformer Within A Deep Forest, if anyone remembers this little gem.

Oct 25, 2017
I want to add that If the game has Versions of them , then u can choose to also download the Mac and Linux versions of the game

KnightimeX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm seriously tempted to subscribe.
But heavily worried that the next 12 months will be games I already own or don't care for.
The instant I no longer subscribe every game I want will be available.

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Thanks OP!

This collection of DRM-free games is also a great addition to Humble Monthly. Best subscription service available got even better!

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I'm seriously tempted to subscribe.
But heavily worried that the next 12 months will be games I already own or don't care for.
The instant I no longer subscribe every game I want will be available.
You could just do it on a monthly basis if one of the early games is worth it.
I've been subbed the last 3 months purely because I thought one game was worth the $12 (Hat in Time, Tales of Berseria, Overwatch). Then again I'm only really starting to build a PC library now so I have less to worry about getting dups.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I downloaded Fortune-499 because I'm a sucker for card games. This is actually kinda fun. I know it probably isn't jumping out to anyone but I recommend this.

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
Deal is still live, just go into the description of a game and download it.

No DRM and no dollars, can't get a better deal than this folks ;)