• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
You can check in the PS Plus section on your console (next to Notifications). In EU at least.

96Rd15t.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't love Edith Finch like I expected to, but it's a beautiful game with amazing voice acting and some really innovative ideas for the walking sim genre. I haven't played Overcooked but it looks neat. Pretty decent month.

Steiner_Zi

Oct 28, 2017
Great month! Looking forward to playing Edith Finch and I may have Overcooked but it's a great chance for everyone else who hasn't tried it to enjoy this great little game.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
Overcooked is such a fantastic game.
And i always wanted to play Edith Finch, heard a lot of good things about it, so yeah, seems like a great month.

Oct 30, 2017
Edith Finch..... this game once you play it I assure you it will hunt for for the rest of your life.

What a hunting touching emotional beautiful story told in the most unique way ever, gosh what an amazing experience.

Lucky those who will experience it for the first time... so very lucky :"-)

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow, yeah, ditto on Edith Finch. I'm happy that more will get to know about that beautiful game.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Really happy more people will discover What Remains of Edith Finch. Such an amazing game.

WillySJ3

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Overcooked? That game make friends yell at each other in a bad way :D

Never tried Edith Finch.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Personally disappointing - I already have both - but they're both pretty solid choices if true.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Oh awesome, I never but on Edith Finch but was always curious. It got added to game pass I noticed when I booted up my X yesterday, so guess now I just have to choose where to play it.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
These are both exceptional titles, great that more people can experience them.

However, it's another month where dropping the PS3 and Vita games (usually one or two a month with PS4 cross-play) hasn't really resulted in anything different than what we had before and it's starting to really feel like the service has really lost value since March.

Deleted member 34385

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 26, 2017
aah fuck this, i am done with Sony and their monthly games, the last few months have just been disappointing. my ps+ sub is ending somewhere at the end of this year and i hope atleast they add some great titles.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Those would be hella disappointing. Didn't like Edith and tbh both are available on GP, which while that's not necessarily something Sony should care for, it devalues PS+ further for me.

Auberji

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda wanted Metal Gear Survive since I didn't wanna pay out my dollaroos for it. Oh well, Overcooked'll be a laugh at least.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
Happy to get my hands on Overcooked, played it at a friend's and enjoyed it. Edith Finch is great... but I've owned it since launch.

Isn't this only about £20 worth of games? Glad to see the removal of the Vita and PS3 games and price rise are paying off /s

Klaphat

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Decent games, but damn when did this service become "old indie games the subscription". I kinda feel like we should be getting one AAA and one indie game per month. Or maybe like newer games at least...

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
when there are AAA games: "i already have these games already! this service sucks"
when there are good indie games: "i dont care about indies give me AAA"

ChewbieFR

Nov 3, 2018
It hasn't leaked yet in France. I'm happy about Overcooked but I probably won't even claim my free copy of Edith Finch

Assenzio

Alt account
Banned
Mar 18, 2019
I am happy about Edith Fintch since I was going to buy it eventually, but overcooked 1? Kinda lame since the sequel is better in everything

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
Oh awesome, I never but on Edith Finch but was always curious. It got added to game pass I noticed when I booted up my X yesterday, so guess now I just have to choose where to play it.

It runs a lot better on PS4. I've played it on both and the XB1 version isn't X Enhanced. It's lower res, muddier and jerkier than the PS4 version.

Still a great experience but if you have the option then PS4 is definitely the way to go.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Might be a weak month for some but those are both games I'm missing so I'm happy with it.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
It runs a lot better on PS4. I've played it on both and the XB1 version isn't X Enhanced. It's lower res, muddier and jerkier than the PS4 version.

Still a great experience but if you have the option then PS4 is definitely the way to go.
That's exactly what I was looking for thank you, always easier with one being a clear choice.

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
I was really disappointed with how linear Edith Finch was. They have a huge mansion full of secrets and hidden rooms and yet the game never encourages you to explore, discover or solve puzzles, only to move from designated point to point.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Where the hell is Ruiner or Gravity Rush 2 or Shadow of the Colossus or even some JRPG.
Fuck, why not Doom 2016.

So many choices and they give us this.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They're both great titles, but that is no where near sufficient, especially given we only get PS4 titles now and the price itself is slightly higher too.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
They're both great titles, but that is no where near sufficient, especially given we only get PS4 titles now and the price itself is slightly higher too.
Where I'm at (don't know too much about Overcooked, but I loved Edith Finch).

Especially since one of them (Edith Finch) was available for free (on PC) not long ago iirc.

Roven

Nov 2, 2017
Played Edith Finch a few days ago, which I got for free via epic. Really touching story a much better than the similar gone home.

But yeah, I'll let my subscription definitely run out this time. Too many free or cheap games nowdays. But still a few years left lol