• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
gol15.jpg

I'm throwing a flag on Taco Bell for unecessary deliciousness

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bad form to roll up on them and just ask for a free taco? A friend of mine went last time they did this and asked for the free taco and nothing else. Woman behind the counter wasn't happy about it.

Carl2282

Oct 25, 2017
Bad form to roll up on them and just ask for a free taco? A friend of mine went last time they did this and asked for the free taco and nothing else. Woman behind the counter wasn't happy about it.

Just think of how much US Grade A Beef taco bell is giving away for free every time someone just orders 1 free taco.

All joking aside I love taco bell.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, the Drive-Thru at my Taco Bell is already way too long every time I want to go there. Add free tacos in the mix and I'm waiting 25-30 minutes for a ~$2.00 taco. I hope other Taco Bells have luck though, but I know mine will be way too busy.

Tame

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Never been to a Taco Bell and it's recently been announced that there's opening up somewhere in Glasgow.

I'm dying to try something out of there but is there any point if you don't like cheese or beans?

OP
OP
EarthBound64

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Never been to a Taco Bell and it's recently been announced that there's opening up somewhere in Glasgow.

I'm dying to try something out of there but is there any point if you don't like cheese or beans?

Oh, sorry, I should have mentioned, US-only.
Since, you lot over there don't follow Baseball (which is what this promotion is from)
(As for the countries that do follow Baseball but aren't the US... sorry)

To answer your other question, though - I don't like beans, Taco Bell has a bunch of stuff with chicken and "beef."
Not liking cheese, I love cheese, but you can be fine without it too.

Tame

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Oh, sorry, I should have mentioned, US-only.
Since, you lot over there don't follow Baseball (which is what this promotion is from)
(As for the countries that do follow Baseball but aren't the US... sorry)

To answer your other question, though - I don't like beans, Taco Bell has a bunch of stuff with chicken and "beef."
Not liking cheese, I love cheese, but you can be fine without it too.
any recommedations?, i dont fancy going in blind

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately my Taco Bell is currently closed because it caught fire for the third time in like, 10 years.

Seriously that place is cursed.