• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Resident evil final chapter digital. 3108-ky6z-pwp7-5fp7

Season 3 better call Saul 3721-zr58-z74w-wby4

Ash vs evil dead complete collection cmdr72gurw9dbalo. To redeem go to movieredeem.com

The predator Ftlxsvr6fu3ufgo9 to redeem fox digital movies.com

The venture Bros 3vjk323ywvyj to redeem wb.com/redeemdigital

Grabbed Saul, thanks! Predator and Ash came up as invalid though.

docyoe

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Hey guys...I just got a Caffeine Humble Bundle for you all because I wanted to show appreciation for this amazing board that I have been apart of for over a year, and wanted to give back in some way. I will give the Steam code for each of these games to anyone that send me a DM requesting it in the title, AND that has at least 50 posts here, in the order received.

Again, thank you all for being amazing, whether I have interacted with you or not...because if you are human you are amazing and if you are a gamer you are super amazing!

EDIT: ALL GONE!
thank you very much for Dear Esther.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing big, a couple of codes from my Xbox messages. Not sure if it's account locked, but if not have at it.

This one is "For Honor" and it's a code for a free digital deluxe pack to unlock 7 day champion status and other great in game content.
HK7DP-H2799-FM3FX-H73VW-PVH7Z

Here's a promo code for 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks
XD9G6-4RMV2-7CGPQ-V273M-WWQHZ

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing big, a couple of codes from my Xbox messages. Not sure if it's account locked, but if not have at it.

This one is "For Honor" and it's a code for a free digital deluxe pack to unlock 7 day champion status and other great in game content.
HK7DP-H2799-FM3FX-H73VW-PVH7Z

Here's a promo code for 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks
XD9G6-4RMV2-7CGPQ-V273M-WWQHZ

Both taken by lurkers. Thanks anyway!

jony

Oct 25, 2017
Quick giveaway from last month's HB

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Volkoff

Oct 27, 2017
Yo-hio
I have a Sniper Elite 3 steam key from the February HB Monthly.
Free to a good home!

0PIXT-5RDWQ-G9ZFJ

cmagus

Oct 27, 2017

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
man code snipers are working hard today

missed both rock of ages codes

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
This is why codes should be hidden the title of a blank spoiler. It prevents lurkers outside the forums from leeching.

Doesn't help that a significant amount of folks inside the forums grab codes without even bothering to leave thanks.

I hope that modbot like function returns so there is a degree of accountability with giveaways.

cmagus

Oct 27, 2017
This is why codes should be hidden the title of a blank spoiler. It prevents lurkers outside the forums from leeching.

Doesn't help that a significant amount of folks inside the forums grab codes without even bothering to leave thanks.

I hope that modbot like function returns so there is a degree of accountability with giveaways.
Is there a specific code for that? I tried the spoiler tag above in the format box but it doesn't work and just displays nothing.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, spoiler tags don't stop non registered lurkers from grabbing codes. You can use the HIDE tags.

Those don't either stop registered lurkers though.

But the use of spoiler tags is a common mistake I see. I normally don't even bother trying to grab pc codes anymore but I still see this in this thread over and over and it's sad.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a specific code for that? I tried the spoiler tag above in the format box but it doesn't work and just displays nothing.

Try quoting this message to see how to do the following:

Hidden content
Edit: I think quoting the message doesn't show the code. Just instead of spoiler write HIDE all in caps. Try previewing that message to see how it's brewerie viewed by any user who hasn't ever replied to the thread where the post is.

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Guys, spoiler tags don't stop non registered lurkers from grabbing codes. You can use the HIDE tags.

Those don't either stop registered lurkers though.

But the use of spoiler tags is a common mistake I see. I normally don't even bother trying to grab pc codes anymore but I still see this in this thread over and over and it's sad.

Isn't more easier to tell here you have a code and ask to PM you? This how i do it most of the times.

Oct 27, 2017
Clearing out some older codes and new ones

Rock of Ages 2 code
0YN24-N638Z-YPIJX

The Division gift code (Only works in Canada, US)
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=Mbrv2Yvq24NXyzhq

The Division Survival DLC gift code (Only works in Canada and US)
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=zMUvMx3cXP4FntfM

Saints Row 2
NFVMX-KA32Y-CXN0K

Saints Row Gat out of Hell
B5PNM-KWJFK-P0B7L

Saints Row the Third
HREKB-JQ7A8-NMBWE

I guess the spoiler tag doesn't work?

Hey I grabbed Saints Row The Third, thanks!

Deleted member 1659

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone need a Division Survival DLC Code for Uplay? If you quote this, you get it.

Note, it's just the DLC, not the game itself.

Oct 27, 2017
The "I'm stuck at home with the flu in a Nyquil stupor so take these Steam games off my hands" Giveaway:

Hidden content

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't that stuff filled with Codeine? My dad was addicted to it.

I think other medicines have codeine, but Nyquil just has acetaminophen, dextromethorphan (cough suppressant), and doxylamine succinate (an antihistamine).

Bonus games because I read the Nyquil label:

Hidden content

Status
Not open for further replies.