• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
These informations comes from Micromania to Sadako (PlayerOne.tv) :

- 499€ for the PS5
- 399€ for the PS5 Digital Edition
- Opening pre-orders on Thursday, September 17 from 9 am (French time)
- 4 games available for pre-order : Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Destruction All-Stars, Demon's Souls Remake and Sackboy Adventures.

- You can pre-order only one console
- Micromania is expecting to run out of preorders in about 4 days and ultra limited quantities in France
- The consoles will be reserved in priority for "Premium" customers (it's a service)
- A second wave of stock will arrive in December and January
- Only one console per customer, number of accessories limited as well

Guess we will have confirmation in 4 hours.

playerone.tv

[Info exclusive] Prix de la PS5 et ouverture des précommandes chez Micromania

Nous avons récupéré des informations sur le prix de vente de la PS5 et l'ouverture des précommandes chez Micromania

Micromania denies on Twitter :

My guess is that these infos are coming from someone at Micromania and obviously the company denies it. I don't know if retailers knows the prices and else, tho.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This means $399 and $499 in the Americas if real?

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Hope after today we can get this Preorder ball rolling. Gonna admit, of those 4 games up for pre-order.......I don't think I actually want any of them......

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
This price has come up to many times from different places in the last week. It's looking likely, and it's a great price.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
$399/$499 is what I've been anticipating all along. I do hope we'll know for sure in a few hours.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
None of those titles making launch would be surprising to me, and three out of four interest me significantly so here's hoping.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds about right though but i wouldnt be surprised to see the de being 450

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If Miles and Demon's Souls both happen to be there on launch day that would be one of the best launches in history.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Screw the price, that Demon's Souls on launch though...

maxresdefault.jpg

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
399 and DS at launch would be kinda huge even as someone who doesn't particularly care about DS

robinium7

Jul 25, 2020
Ireland
User warned: Console warring
I think it'll be 399/499 too but I'd love for them to do 399/449 just to have both models undercut the XSX.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
- You can pre-order only one console
- Micromania is expecting to run out of preorders in about 4 days and ultra limited quantities in France
- The consoles will be reserved in priority for "Premium" customers (it's a service)
- A second wave of stock will arrive in December and January
- Only one console per customer, number of accessories limited as well
I am pretty sure this list is 100% true.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
None of these tidbits would really surprise me, but all of them being true at once would make me very happy.

Lego

Nov 14, 2017
This is my expectation. Demon's Souls, Sackboy and Destruction AllStars have been deep in development for a long time, it makes sense to me.

I thought they might hold off for a bit of extra polish, but you never know.

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
100% in for Demon's Souls... The grinding of Pure Stones will make it a 4 month long game.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Miles, Souls and Sackboy!? Wow fuck me lmfao that's amazing