Friday the 13th The Game |OT| here let me grab you from across the map

Next camping trip?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Sketchsanchez
Oct 25, 2017
Its certainly way WAY easier to escape in F13.

Those generators are a B.
Ha well that's definitely changed. Jason cannot be stunned by melee weapons in rage mode now, so basically the last 10 minutes are a "you better have been doing some objectives before this cuz you gonna die."

Well since this thread is popping you guys wanna set up a private match soon or just group up one night? I can make a poll to pick the best date/time

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I sold my physical copy once it got put on PS+ but then I found out the progress between the two versions is separate. :|

TRU

Nov 9, 2017
Ha well that's definitely changed. Jason cannot be stunned by melee weapons in rage mode now, so basically the last 10 minutes are a "you better have been doing some objectives before this cuz you gonna die."

Well since this thread is popping you guys wanna set up a private match soon or just group up one night? I can make a poll to pick the best date/time
Glad they changed it. The fact that I would get "punked" playing as Jason over and over again was a huge turnoff. I need to revisit and check this out!

Oct 26, 2017
When this came out on PS+ I convinced all my friends to download it and try two games. Both matches glitched out and performed terribly so they ended up losing interest immediately. Such a shame because I was really into trying this out.

Nov 27, 2017
I'm down for some games, my psn is DAWGPARTY. I'm on nights and weekends mostly. I'm also shit at this game.

When this came out on PS+ I convinced all my friends to download it and try two games. Both matches glitched out and performed terribly so they ended up losing interest immediately. Such a shame because I was really into trying this out.
Yeah, the game is honestly a mess. But it can be such a blast.

Oct 27, 2017

Even with this new change I can still run circles around most of these people playing Jason for the entire match.

Oct 25, 2017
My 1st attempt at a comic & I tried to make this look like an indie film.

This is supposed to parallel how Jason would feel in the off season with the state of the franchise due to the ongoing lawsuit that is preventing any new films or new content for the game.

The mundanity of a lonely existence and the ridiculousness of a mask wearing backwoods psychopath lamenting that he has no one to kill because of forces outside of his control, both in universe and in real life.

Plus he eats & drinks through the mask.

Oct 26, 2017
I sold my physical copy once it got put on PS+ but then I found out the progress between the two versions is separate. :|
That seems strange, I played the digital and got to max level and just recently switched to the physical version and everything I had was still there.

Oct 25, 2017
UK
That seems strange, I played the digital and got to max level and just recently switched to the physical version and everything I had was still there.
EU or US? Well I noticed they had separate trophy lists between physical and digital and separate entries in the ‘games’ section of your profile.
My only other assumption was my PSN name change.

Oct 27, 2017
Japan
My 1st attempt at a comic & I tried to make this look like an indie film.

This is supposed to parallel how Jason would feel in the off season with the state of the franchise due to the ongoing lawsuit that is preventing any new films or new content for the game.

The mundanity of a lonely existence and the ridiculousness of a mask wearing backwoods psychopath lamenting that he has no one to kill because of forces outside of his control, both in universe and in real life.

Plus he eats & drinks through the mask.
Wow, great stuff.
You have such talent!

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, great stuff.
You have such talent!
Thank you so much! I don't like playing online, but I watched 100's of hours of this game on Twitch and Youtube until all the Streamers I followed stopped playing it. I also like some of the films, so this lawsuit just sucks.