• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Next camping trip?

• 2/15/19

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 2/16/19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/17/19

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Sketchsanchez

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its certainly way WAY easier to escape in F13.

Those generators are a B.
Ha well that's definitely changed. Jason cannot be stunned by melee weapons in rage mode now, so basically the last 10 minutes are a "you better have been doing some objectives before this cuz you gonna die."

Well since this thread is popping you guys wanna set up a private match soon or just group up one night? I can make a poll to pick the best date/time

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I sold my physical copy once it got put on PS+ but then I found out the progress between the two versions is separate. :|

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Ha well that's definitely changed. Jason cannot be stunned by melee weapons in rage mode now, so basically the last 10 minutes are a "you better have been doing some objectives before this cuz you gonna die."

Well since this thread is popping you guys wanna set up a private match soon or just group up one night? I can make a poll to pick the best date/time

Glad they changed it. The fact that I would get "punked" playing as Jason over and over again was a huge turnoff. I need to revisit and check this out!

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
When this came out on PS+ I convinced all my friends to download it and try two games. Both matches glitched out and performed terribly so they ended up losing interest immediately. Such a shame because I was really into trying this out.

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I'm down for some games, my psn is DAWGPARTY. I'm on nights and weekends mostly. I'm also shit at this game.

When this came out on PS+ I convinced all my friends to download it and try two games. Both matches glitched out and performed terribly so they ended up losing interest immediately. Such a shame because I was really into trying this out.
Yeah, the game is honestly a mess. But it can be such a blast.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Even with this new change I can still run circles around most of these people playing Jason for the entire match.

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
My 1st attempt at a comic & I tried to make this look like an indie film.

This is supposed to parallel how Jason would feel in the off season with the state of the franchise due to the ongoing lawsuit that is preventing any new films or new content for the game.

The mundanity of a lonely existence and the ridiculousness of a mask wearing backwoods psychopath lamenting that he has no one to kill because of forces outside of his control, both in universe and in real life.

Plus he eats & drinks through the mask.
dcz7x0h-91155d1e-7d25-40e0-97ce-25f550682cec.jpg

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
That seems strange, I played the digital and got to max level and just recently switched to the physical version and everything I had was still there.

EU or US? Well I noticed they had separate trophy lists between physical and digital and separate entries in the 'games' section of your profile.
My only other assumption was my PSN name change.

Fishsnot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Japan
My 1st attempt at a comic & I tried to make this look like an indie film.

This is supposed to parallel how Jason would feel in the off season with the state of the franchise due to the ongoing lawsuit that is preventing any new films or new content for the game.

The mundanity of a lonely existence and the ridiculousness of a mask wearing backwoods psychopath lamenting that he has no one to kill because of forces outside of his control, both in universe and in real life.

Plus he eats & drinks through the mask.
dcz7x0h-91155d1e-7d25-40e0-97ce-25f550682cec.jpg
Wow, great stuff.
You have such talent!

OP
OP
Sketchsanchez

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna play on ps4 for a few hours, send me a msg. My psn is sketchsanchez

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
So noticed this has been announced for the Switch, how are they able to release the game on a completely different platform but not release new content??

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
So noticed this has been announced for the Switch, how are they able to release the game on a completely different platform but not release new content??

Depends on the license they have. Most likely they can port the software wherever they want, the issue with creating new content is that anything they create (even if it wasn't in the movie), has to go through and be approved via the license holder who in many cases also becomes the owner of said assets for any potential future use. What is going to the Switch has already been approved, what they can't do is create anything new content wise cause they can't get it approved

SuperPac

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Launched tomorrow on Switch - anyone hopping in?

I got an early code and the port is quite nice (though with exceedingly obvious graphical degradation). They switched the function of A and B for accept and cancel in menus but not in the game itself which is at times very confusing. And since the Switch doesn't allow inviting folks by username it might be a bit more challenging to get community matches going. But it's a serviceable port and certainly looks better than the trailers of Dead By Daylight which still has me quite concerned.

I hadn't played much online but hopped on late last night and found a lobby with 3 other folks. Sad part is that the last counselor got stuck in the 2-seater car unable to move and unable to be killed. So...bugs!

Hoping it gets a good amount of support cuz a portable F13 experience is quite nice. Also hoping we get another Double XP event to celebrate the Switch launch.