• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
LA sucks for getting out of traffic and finding a place that lets you use their bathrooms even fucking gas stations. Anywhere between the valley and downtown is a no go.

Rocky Road

Jun 1, 2018
Dude what

latest

Tbro777

Nov 24, 2017
My ex wife did this when we lived in the LA area as well. She's lactose intolerant, and she had an ice cream I think and on the way home she was stuck in traffic and shat herself. Just glad I wasn't in the car.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
He's on his way back from work, which takes a solid +1 hour. He's asking for my help, but we live in LA. He might as well be in Siberia.

What can do I do?

I told him to try to find an empty drive-thru and get some water and a bunch of napkins, but that might take too long at 6 pm on a friday night to be worth it.

We were about to go out for drinks, but that plans probably gone to shit.

Also, why are so many of yall pooping yourselves as grown adults?

IBS is no joke, dude.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
One time I got caught in construction zone traffic after a concert and had to piss. All I had was a small Gatorade bottle and the opening wasn't really big enough so while pissing into it piss kinda sprayed everywhere.
Yeah that's what has stopped me on more than one occasion when I had to go. Gotta get those big Gatorade bottles cause that'd be the perfect size

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Sometimes diarrhea comes at you fast.

Almost happened to me when I was walking home from a bar. Barely held it in and exploded on the toilet before my asscheeks even made contact.
😆 I'm sorry but this made me legit burst out laughing. Glad you were able to make it to the bathroom, though. That could have been an awkward walk home.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
LA sucks for getting out of traffic and finding a place that lets you use their bathrooms even fucking gas stations. Anywhere between the valley and downtown is a no go.

Topanga canyon.. off work traffic. No one was going anywhere. I was stuck and had to shit. Pulled off to the side. Grabbed some socks from my car... And shit in the visible to traffic bushes.

Had to do the walk of shame back to the car and wait in traffic still. Everyone knew what I did.

When u gotta go...etc..

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Topanga canyon.. off work traffic. No one was going anywhere. I was stuck and had to shit. Pulled off to the side. Grabbed some socks from my car... And shit in the visible to traffic bushes.

Had to do the walk of shame back to the car and wait in traffic still. Everyone knew what I did.

When u gotta go...etc..

I had to pull out of the 4th street exit in DT once because my bladder felt like it was about to burst, it took about 30 or
More to exit during the holiday season and I had to piss on skid roll like a bum. Simply put if you have to go anywhere near DT you better have a plan.

OP
OP
Prolepro

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
One time I got caught in construction zone traffic after a concert and had to piss. All I had was a small Gatorade bottle and the opening wasn't really big enough so while pissing into it piss kinda sprayed everywhere.
Ive done this but stopped mid stream to empty the bottle out the window and then finish the rest without a drop missing. Felt like a Navy Seal.

NaudiRajah

Jun 8, 2018
Back when I was a heroin addict I had buddies shit them selves on the reg. I never did though...phew dodged that bullet.

Infcabbage

Oct 28, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Does he like to skateboard?

youtu.be

Jerry

DERRICK COMEDY's feature film MYSTERY TEAM available NOW on DVD, digital and On Demand: http://www.mysteryteam-movie.comClick here to become a fan of MYSTERY...

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I once had to experience The Fear driving from Bakersfield to L.A. shit hit me the moment I hit the grapevine. It was the worst cramping shit I ever felt and thought I would have to just crap myself. No way, I drove fast enough to make it to the first exit off near Valencia and destroyed whatever restroom was available.
Never again.

That's pretty gross if your friend has cloth style seats he may as well throw them out and buy a new seat or pay $100+ to have it shampooed professionally.

Kronotech

Oct 28, 2017
IBS can be a bitch.

You don't get that "hey I have to go poop sometime soon" feeling.

You get that "if I don't find a toilet in the next 3 minutes I'm going to shit my pants" feeling.
Sometimes I wish people could take a free IBS month long trial to experience what IBS sufferers go through. It's a constant fear of being stuck in a situation like OP's friend, knowing that if it happens, especially around or with someone, you can slide into a pretty quick depression for a good amount of time which only adds to the constant fear of being away from your comfort zone in the future.