• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
7m2575w74cfz.jpg

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yes that indeed is a bad thing to happen to your friend

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
I'll never understand how a grown adult shits themselves, unless they're extremely sick, yet I hear about it all the time online.
You've never had your body go 0 to 100 out of nowhere? I haven't shit myself since I was a child, but I definitely understand stuff going from a 10 to a 10,000 because of misjudgements

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Your friend is inconsiderate to put you in that situation. He should just drive home as is and take the L.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I to thought adults never did this... until I hit 30 and shat myself. It's happened twice since then. I thought I understood farts vs. diarrhea before then.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
one time i pooped myself at my friend's house and i thought i had an allergy to kosher salt but actually i just had a rampaging stomach virus

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
why suggest to go to an empty drive thru and shit in the bushes? Go to an open fast food place and buy a $1 coke and poop.

ArachosiA

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I'll never understand how a grown adult shits themselves, unless they're extremely sick, yet I hear about it all the time online.
It's not really that hard to understand. What can you do when you're stuck in a traffic jam and suddenly you gotta shit? You can only fight it for so long. In a battle between the sphincter and 25 feet of intestine, the sphincter will always lose.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
It's not really that hard to understand. What can you do when you're stuck in a traffic jam and suddenly you gotta shit? You can only fight it for so long. In a battle between the sphincter and 25 feet of intestine, the sphincter will always lose.
Personally, I'd start by not shitting. That's kind of part of being a potty trained adult (obviously not including being sick or having a condition). Having to shit isn't the same as having to pee - Every time I've ever had to shit, but wasn't able to at the time, the urge goes away or I hold as long as I need to. I don't just shit my fucking pants. haha

Last edited:

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Damn that's like a nightmare scenario for me, I've come close to that happening a few times when I've been really sick and had to drive somewhere and gotten stuck in traffic. Luckily never had it happen though, but it's scary AF when you're racing to a bathroom.

Bad thing happened, so OP is very clearly making fun of people who have diseases, disabilities and otherwise cannot control their actions or body. OP is evil, you win!
Yeah by saying adults shouldn't be shitting their pants. Well I got news for you buddy, the older you get, the less control you get. And sorry to ruffle your feathers, but yeah it's funny shitting your pants as an adult. When it happens, you can't do anything other than laugh. But at the same time a ton of people have absolutely no control over this stuff and it's just not okay to shame people.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
I see the shaming is in full swing and I'm getting attacked for maybe bringing to light to some people suffer illnesses that can make stuff like this very common.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah by saying adults shouldn't be shitting their pants. Well I got news for you buddy, the older you get, the less control you get. And sorry to ruffle your feathers, but yeah it's funny shitting your pants as an adult. When it happens, you can't do anything other than laugh. But at the same time a ton of people have absolutely no control over this stuff and it's just not okay to shame people.
As a healthy adult, if I shit my pants, I would not be laughing. I'd genuinely be worried about myself. Obviously if someone is super sick or has a condition, that is a different story.

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
Between those saying that is pretty common to shit yourself and those saying it ain't, I was reminded of my cousins who drink a fucking lot and were shaming a friend of theirs because he had NOT shat himself ever when being drunk as fuck.

I didn't know that could happen and I added it to the reasons why I'll never get drunk.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
how is the post by Stuntman trolling?

sucks for your friend OP, but I laughed.
Not sure I understand the question. I didn't say it was trolling. It made me laugh. In a sea of good poop jokes, it caught me off guard and made me lol.

OP, what freeway is your homie on? I'm about to be on the 101. I can bring him wet wipes I have in my truck

ArachosiA

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Personally, I'd start by not shitting. That's kind of part of being a potty trained adult (obviously not including being sick or having a condition). Having to shit isn't the same as having to pee - Every time I've ever had to shit, but wasn't able to at the time, the urge goes away or I hold as long as I need to. I don't just shit my fucking pants. haha
Oh, OK....so you just don't shit. What a simple and brilliant solution!

OP
OP
Prolepro

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Not sure I understand the question. I didn't say it was trolling. It made me laugh. In a sea of good poop jokes, it caught me off guard and made me lol.

OP, what freeway is your homie on? I'm about to be on the 101. I can bring him wet wipes I have in my truck
he got home like 20 min ago but he was on was the 101, that's very generous of you tho 🙏