• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
He's on his way back from work, which takes a solid +1 hour. He's asking for my help, but we live in LA. He might as well be in Siberia.

What can do I do?

I told him to try to find an empty drive-thru and get some water and a bunch of napkins, but that might take too long at 6 pm on a friday night to be worth it.

We were about to go out for drinks, but that plans probably gone to shit.

Also, why are so many of yall pooping yourselves as grown adults?

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I feel like you can do nothing but laugh a little.

Unless he's in really bad shape and shitting himself cause he's very ill, or something.

he just needs to sit in his shit til he gets home.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
Your friend was probably already down in the dumps about this, why smear him with this thread?

huehuehue

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
This completely stopped for me after I stopped eating salad. Who would have thought that having raw vegetables likely contaminated with fecal matter would be the sole cause of my explosive diarrhea???

Note: I do eat vegetables still, but cooked only.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
IBS can be a bitch.

You don't get that "hey I have to go poop sometime soon" feeling.

You get that "if I don't find a toilet in the next 3 minutes I'm going to shit my pants" feeling.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It happens. Just clean it up and move on with your life.

OP
OP
Prolepro

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
No lie, his text (snap) was "I just shit myself at a red light" and my reply was "Again?"

Oct 27, 2017
Why would he share this information instead of hiding it in shame?
Just lie and say you can't make it for drinks because reasons.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
He's on his way back from work, which takes a solid +1 hour. He's asking for my help, but we live in LA. He might as well be in Siberia.

What can do I do?

I told him to try to find an empty drive-thru and get some water and a bunch of napkins, but that might take too long at 6 pm on a friday night to be worth it.

Been there and done that. Fuck you OP. Some of us suffer from diseases we have no control of.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
This completely stopped for me after I stopped eating salad. Who would have thought that having raw vegetables likely contaminated with fecal matter would be the sole cause of my explosive diarrhea???

Note: I do eat vegetables still, but cooked only.

You're not supposed to wipe with the lettuce, though.

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018

What can do I do?

Drop him like a fly, delete their number etc

If they respected you they wouldn't have told you what happened, they have no shame.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Hey, it happens. You think it's just a fart... but it's not.

Surface of Me

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One time I got caught in construction zone traffic after a concert and had to piss. All I had was a small Gatorade bottle and the opening wasn't really big enough so while pissing into it piss kinda sprayed everywhere.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, your friend is a piece of shit.

He should have the courtesy to ask you whether you were in the right headspace to receive information that could possibly hurt you.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that's like a nightmare scenario for me, I've come close to that happening a few times when I've been really sick and had to drive somewhere and gotten stuck in traffic. Luckily never had it happen though, but it's scary AF when you're racing to a bathroom.

Been there and done that. Fuck you OP. Some of us suffer from diseases we have no control of.

Bad thing happened, so OP is very clearly making fun of people who have diseases, disabilities and otherwise cannot control their actions or body. OP is evil, you win!

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'll never understand how a grown adult shits themselves, unless they're extremely sick, yet I hear about it all the time online.