• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Topics.

• Superman.

Votes: 19 8.4%
  • Batman.

Votes: 177 78.3%
  • Alfred(?)

Votes: 30 13.3%

• Total voters

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Superman?
TvALNXM.jpg

Batman?
ff4HzRQ.jpg

both were a good friend until Joker kidnapped Lois and Bomb Metropolis.

Another Choice, Alfred?

a2vlKRp.jpg

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
It's not like there's a fair debate. They always make Superman become just a deranged villain at some point, killing any point he might have, like when he talks about blowing up Metropolis and Gotham and kills Captain Marvel out of nowhere, or when he fuses with Brainiac in the 2nd game.

Oct 27, 2017
It's not like there's a fair debate. They always make Superman become just a deranged villain at some point, killing any point he might have, like when he talks about blowing up Metropolis and Gotham and kills Captain Marvel out of nowhere, or when he fuses with Brainiac in the 2nd game.
Yup that part there is where i think Superman lost all credibility

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
I hope if they continue injustice it's the good universe where Superman is a good guy. Feel like the other universe is played out

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Superman appears like a deranged idiot in Injustice, compared to all kind of comics he appeared in.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
If you're wondering who placed the sole Superman vote......it was me. Placed it by mistake. I know you can change, but I see Supes is running behind badly in this poll so might as well keep it.

Batman gets my vote

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Superman. Fuck Batman. I'm so sick of Batman playing the savior role over a big meanie Superman - who there's no way in hell he could ever beat in a fight.

So I'm voting Superman because he gets the raw deal, having to get beat by Batman in these spin offs. Injustice Superman is horrendous looking btw.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Superman but without the dictator shit, i would kill all the criminals i want but i dont need a throne for that.

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IIRC didn't the whole thing start because he killed the Joker and wanted to kill other criminals or something and Batman wanted to save the criminals?

Superman for sure.

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
The most unbelievable thing about Injustice isn't even turning Superman into a murderous supervillain. It's everyone welcoming Harley Quinn into the resistance after she very directly helped nuke Metropolis.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
I mean if you choose Superman if you're a psycho I guess considering all the shit he's done.

Team Alfred/Team Hang w/the TMNT I guess because Batman got on my nerves with the no killing criminals things (especially the likes of the Joker), but I can't get behind Superman either because he took shit waaaaay too far and killed his argument.

Kimaris

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Superman easily. How many times is Batman going to let the Joker kill innocent people before enough is enough?

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Superman went off the rails pretty quick, especially when he killed Shazam. So yeah, I'm on Bruce's side on this one.

Shazam was never called that in any of the Injustice universes.

Kace

Feb 10, 2020
the system
Killing Billy was the end all be all of evil after that there was no more real choice Batman was the only game in town.

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
Superman was a brutal fascist who murdered a child. I was down with killing Joker, but he just kept escalating.

virtua_44

Jan 16, 2019
I dont understand how this is even a question. OP doesnt even provide cases for either character. Only pictures.

I mean I guess Batman? Certain iterations of Batman are already fascist but Superman is clearly a villain in Injustice.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Batman for sure. Superman & friends are assholes.

Actually, the comic made me hate Wonder Woman until her movie lol

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i recall superman being a pretty unambiguously evil, murderous fascist so im gonna have to go with bats

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Superman was a brutal fascist who murdered a child. I was down with killing Joker, but he just kept escalating.
Shazam shouldn't be a child by the time of Injustice due to the 5 years timeskip. It's presumably why he's always transformed in the story mode since they didn't bother making a model for older Billy. Although it's not like that really changes much.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Bunch of Damians voting for Supes.

Who else would vote for that wack job, especially if it comes with the baggage of Injustice Wonder Woman who would probably destroy half the planet just to get a kiss on the cheek from Supes.

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
Superman is, like, super duper evil and not even in a fun way, he's just a dick who is also mega fash. Question's a little confusing.

I was a little pumped that other Earth Superman came and kicked his butt at the end, though. Which game was that? IJ1?

Oct 27, 2017
Superman is, like, super duper evil and not even in a fun way, he's just a dick who is also mega fash. Question's a little confusing.

I was a little pumped that other Earth Superman came and kicked his butt at the end, though. Which game was that? IJ1?

Yeah that was Injustice 1. Probably the best moment of the story mode in that game.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If it plays out similar to Injustice 2 then I'm team Batman no doubt. Superman turns basically into a super villain.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any comics, besides like Red Son, that depict this kind of heel turn conflict between Superman becoming corrupted and Batman, without Clark going full cartoonishly evil?

Slayven ?