From Russia with love... - Stranger Things 4 Teaser (Spoilers, obviously)

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
there was always like a .0002% chance his "death" was legit

was holding out hope they'd stick to their guns killing off characters GoT style but let's get real this was always happening

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
I hope season 4 brings back the Hopper that was fun to watch in the first two seasons. Season 3 was a complete character assassination in his case and was hugely disappointing.

Pyramid Head

Oct 27, 2017
I was genuinely puzzled to see all the 'I knew it!' reactions on social media. Did people just turn off the last episode before the epilogue?

Prine

Oct 25, 2017
Season 3 may have lost me as a viewer, it was terrible. I'll wait for the opinions of those that hated 3 before it watch 4. My interest in this show is waning.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this is kind of a weird way to go about it imo. Should've shown this at the end of the first episode imo, or something similar.
There was no way they were going to keep this from leaking out during filming and on top of that you expect David Habour to have to lie for the next few months whenever he's asked the question during his media tour for Black Widow?

There was no way his involvement was going to be able to stay a secret until the season aired so may as well do it now.