• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Res

Oct 25, 2017
imo BB's greatest shortcomings are the performance and chromatic aberration...a pc port would at least fix one of those things

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Someone posted on 4chan an apparent Demon Souls "re-imagining" leak. lol, I think it's fake, but i'll post it anyway.

The (main) reason I think it's fake is cause the leaker apparently said the development team is very angry about Sony delaying the event because of BLM, and there's going to be footage leaking in the next few days.
">Is internally known as "Project Deep Fog"
>Is a "Re-Imagining" of the original Demon Souls. The term "remake" is not going to be used in the marketing at all, but is more or less what it is.
>FROMSOFT is supervising the project, and has a handful of there developers helping, but Miyazaki isn't directly involved.
>Gameplay is taken alot from the later Souls games, mainly Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. Combat has been sped up. Is featuring alot of quality life features from those games.
>Some features have been axed, such as World Tendency, but others have been adding such as an Estus/Gourd Seed system (Grass is still in, but much rarer, basically life gems now)
>An entirely new zone is being added, the broken Archstone has been fixed (a frozen tundra with prehistoric-esque monsters)
>NPC's are mostly the same, barring a handful of additional ones found in the new zone. New Quests for the old ones though: all the dialogue is being re recorded, but most of the original VA's are reprising there roles.
>There's new bosses for the old zones, which have been completely revamped. Rather then stages, the area's have been designed to be separate worlds (accessed through the Nexus) no more 1-4 for example, it's all a single level, all interconnected. Some bosses have been replaced by new ones.

>Trailer is the original game's tutorial redone. 100 percent in-engine footage." "
Of all the proposals I've heard regarding Bluepoint (other than straight remaster obviously), this is the one I hate the least.

Sucks that it's fake and it'll just be another clumsy 'faithful' remake like SotC 😭😭😭😭

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
So you were just annoyed because this information was leaked by others then? Or perhaps because of the ER tweet? Don't have to reply, just spitballing.
I don't care about other people leaking shit and for that specifically I had no intention of doing it myself but since it's already out there and someone asked me directly, it's whatever. I have no ownership or monopoly over From "leaks" nor do I have any desire to do so.

I get frustrated when people, especially ones in positions of influence start posting about things that they don't fully understand or perhaps don't really understand at all, because then it leads to issues for me, that I then feel obligated to clean up but so that people don't flip their shit.

Being an insider is about what you say, how you say it, being sure of what you say and knowing when not to say anything, which too many people don't seem to understand.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
It doesn't really matter when ER is shown because that doesn't bring the release itself any closer. Still pretty bummed because I'd love to see something so we have more to talk about!

Also super stoked for a Bloodborne replay on PC if that's legit. I never got around to playing the DLC (despite buying it).

Oct 25, 2017
The leak is nonsense. "Combat has been sped up" and "worlds are now seamless" are dead giveaways that they didn't even play Demon's Souls.

One thing a lot of people mentioned when we got the first playable beta for Dark Souls III was "this feels a lot faster, like Demon's Souls". Of all the things it could inherit from Bloodborne and Dark Souls III, his first example is something it already had?

Same for the world structure change to be more like... Demon's Souls.

Gimmick bosses being replaced for more straightforward ones also reads more like a fanfic than anything a serious studio tasked with remaking a classic would even dream of doing. Adding new "regular bosses" is one thing, replacing unique design elements that you can't get from any other game in the series would be ridiculous.

It's like replacing Shunsuke Kida's score for generic opera chanting.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
I don't care about other people leaking shit and for that specifically I had no intention of doing it myself but since it's already out there and someone asked me directly, it's whatever. I have no ownership or monopoly over From "leaks" nor do I have any desire to do so.

I get frustrated when people, especially ones in positions of influence start posting about things that they don't fully understand or perhaps don't really understand at all, because then it leads to issues for me, that I then feel obligated to clean up but so that people don't flip their shit.

Being an insider is about what you say, how you say it, being sure of what you say and knowing when not to say anything, which too many people don't seem to understand.

I see. Thanks.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Think I'm gunna go nap in my coffin for a few weeks until everyone decides they're done being an insider again.

I mean, wouldn't Imran generally be in a position to be told this kind of thing? I would think he would know if his sources are generally legit. I'm kind of confused by your reaction.

What do you mean "don't really understand."

Both "leaks" are pretty basic. There's not really a lot of room for misunderstanding I feel like? So I'm still a loss for what is irritating you. Especially since like I'm not sure how what you're saying contradicts what Imran is saying?

I get the dumb 4chan thing but the other two seem pretty straight forward.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mifec

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, wouldn't Imran generally be in a position to be told this kind of thing? I would think he would know if his sources are generally legit. I'm kind of confused by your reaction.
He isn't immune to bad info.

What do you mean "don't really understand."

Both "leaks" are pretty basic. There's not really a lot of room for misunderstanding I feel like? So I'm still a loss for what is irritating you.

I get the dumb 4chan thing but the other two seem pretty straight forward.
It's very possible that Omni knows what he's talking about like it has been proven time after time and these people don't. Like instead of assuming they're wrong people on here just base assumptions around what was said.

Omni already had to deal with people online attributing wrong leaks and stuff to him, for example Dusk's Sekiro is like Kuon quotes and so on.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
If Elden Ring isnt shown this year that means it has to be fully next gen. But I dont think Omni has hinted at that at all. Either ER is way further out than we thought(Late 2021) or Imran is talking about Demon's Souls. There's no way From/Namco allows 2 whole years to pass without anything about this damn game.

I mean, why? We'll probably be getting pretty consistent crossgen titles throughout 2021.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
He isn't immune to bad info.

It's very possible that Omni knows what he's talking about like it has been proven time after time and these people don't. Like instead of assuming they're wrong people on here just base assumptions around what was said.

Omni already had to deal with people online attributing wrong leaks and stuff to him, for example Dusk's Sekiro is like Kuon quotes and so on.

I guess I get it but still you gotta be able to understand we're in the dark and we're dealing with people who generally are in a position to know what they're talking about. I don't see an issue with people trying to reconcile different things.

And the use of "misunderstanding" I am not getting at all. Like, will Elden Ring show up in 2020? y/n. There's not much to complicate there.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
As I said in the other thread, I find it extremely unlikely that we won't be shown anything about Elden Ring this year. That game won't release this year, well, I've already made my peace with that at this point, but From showing nothing at all seems a bit much (maybe it's just my wishful thinking, I'll admit). I wonder where Imran is getting this from.

So you were just annoyed because this information was leaked by others then?
This is a reach made in borderline bad faith. It's obvious he was annoyed at the 4chan nonsense about Demon's Souls remake, and the unsubstantiated comments regarding Elden Ring release/marketing, not someone talking about the Bloodborne PC port before him.

Farquaad

May 31, 2019
I guess I get it but still you gotta be able to understand we're in the dark and we're dealing with people who generally are in a position to know what they're talking about. I don't see an issue with people trying to reconcile different things.

And the use of "misunderstanding" I am not getting at all. Like, will Elden Ring show up in 2020? y/n. There's not much to complicate there.

I believe the point is that not even the developers themselves can be so sure about anything...especially during these times. To give a "definitive" answer that has a high probability to change would not be in his best interest.

And having to be on damage control constantly probably gets tedious very fast--it's like cleaning up a mess your child made.

Morrigan

Oct 24, 2017
Of course there's much that can "complicate" these things. Covid-19 alone is a huge factor. It's quite possible that the marketing division was hard at work, then things fell through due to the pandemic or other reasons and that they have to reschedule things. Or that they had a demo prepped, but then a major bug was found too close to the date, and they had to scrap/post-pone it, without knowing immediately what the next showing would be (I don't know if this happens that often in game dev but as a non-game developer I can assure you this happens all the time 😭 and since game dev is way more complicated and with way more moving parts, in general, than web dev... yeah).

Deleted member 56266

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
This is a reach made in borderline bad faith. It's obvious he was annoyed at the 4chan nonsense about Demon's Souls remake, and the unsubstantiated comments regarding Elden Ring release/marketing, not someone talking about the Bloodborne PC port before him.

Reach? Reach for what? What are you talking about? I didn't even know about the 4chan demons souls Bs.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Of course there's much that can "complicate" these things. Covid-19 alone is a huge factor. It's quite possible that the marketing division was hard at work, then things fell through due to the pandemic or other reasons and that they have to reschedule things. Or that they had a demo prepped, but then a major bug was found too close to the date, and they had to scrap/post-pone it, without knowing immediately what the next showing would be (I don't know if this happens that often in game dev but as a non-game developer I can assure you this happens all the time 😭 and since game dev is way more complicated and with way more moving parts, in general, than web dev... yeah).

Oh no no I totally get that. I just meant like, Idk how Imran could be "getting things confused" if someone who knows what's up told him "hey look dude, don't expect the game this year."

Morrigan

Oct 24, 2017
Reach? Reach for what? What are you talking about? I didn't even know about the 4chan demons souls Bs.
Assuming that Omni is mad about someone talking about Bloodborne on PC "before he did", is the reach.
Oh no no I totally get that. I just meant like, Idk how Imran could be "getting things confused" if someone who knows what's up told him "hey look dude, don't expect the game this year."
Maybe he misunderstood what he was told. Maybe he has outdated or inaccurate info. Maybe he's extrapolating. And, I suppose, maybe he's actually correct in that we will see zero marketing for ER this year, but I guess we'll see.

Deleted member 56266

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
You literally wrote this:

This is a rude thing to ask to him, and I'm asking you to not do that again. Cool? Cool.

I did ask him that but didn't hold any assumption one way or another since I didn't know about the 4chan bs like I said earlier. But I think I can see your point of view/how that can be viewed as rude. Didn't mean it to be and I'm sure Omni knows that, he's been kind enough to reply to more than a few of my posts.

Baloota

May 12, 2018
Egypt
This thread surely took a turn.
Remember the old trailer for Bloodborne. The leaked Project Beast one

It's a good trailer. People were all over it but you can definitely notice a lot of problems with framerate, models and animations.
Apparently according to the guy at the old site who hinted at Bloodborne 7 years ago. He said that the game was supposed to be shown at TGS 2013. It didn't, instead it was announced at E3 2014 and shown to the public at Gamescom 2014.
When you look at that leaked trailer you can see that the game was not ready. It doesn't mean it had development problems, it was just not ready. Whether this info was true or not. There is definitely a difference between that gameplay and the gameplay we got at Gamescom

Now i don't know the current state of Elden Ring but i definietly want to see it in it's full glorious best polished state. When it's ready.

nguyensyquan

Feb 14, 2020
PS5 event gets cancelled and now an Insider tells me that Elden Ring won't be released until 2022 ? Holy shit, this is fucked up. I just want some positivity.

Deleted member 56266

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Yeah I can see why you don't like how the other leaker handled his leak. His tweet was vague as hell and kind of implied that Elden Ring is 2 years away when it's probably not.

also the timing with the Bloodborne PC rumor fed even more into people once again convincing themselves Bloodborne 2 is a real thing and that it's the 2022 game.

Baloota

May 12, 2018
Egypt
Too much insight leads to insanity
latest

Henrik

Jan 3, 2018
PS5 event gets cancelled and now an Insider tells me that Elden Ring won't be released until 2022 ? Holy shit, this is fucked up. I just want some positivity.
Postponement is not the same as cancellation. It means a delay.

Elden Ring is not delayed to 2022 because everyone on the internet is a insider nowadays. 4chan and reddit are not verified by mods like Resetera and NeoGAF. Let alone twitter.

Ahzrei

May 21, 2018
Can I just say I'm really glad this thread exists?

Crazy time right now and I feel like this is the only place I'm seeing a little sanity.

nguyensyquan

Feb 14, 2020
Postponement is not the same as cancellation. It means a delay.

Delay to when? Indefinite delay is not very different to cancellation.

USA won't get their shit together soon, at least in 2-3 months, Trump is crazy rn and so are protestors. We might never get to see the PS5 event or any PS5 games in near future.

And Elden Ring. 2022? No info this year? Hell no. I fully trust Omni but my hope is shattering everyday and I don't know what to do anymore.

Deleted member 56266

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Delay to when? Indefinite delay is not very different to cancellation.

USA won't get their shit together soon, at least in 2-3 months, Trump is crazy rn and so are protestors. We might never get to see the PS5 event or any PS5 games in near future.

And Elden Ring. 2022? No info this year? I fully trust Omni but my hope is shattering everyday and I don't know what to do anymore.

Dude the PS5 event isn't going to be delayed months. They understandably moved it since it fell on the day of George Floyd's memorial service (though they would have moved it from this week anyway).

As for the last part, sounds like you need to take a deep breath or something and relax. What do you mean your hope is shattering every day? The game isn't cancelled. Have patience.

Ahzrei

May 21, 2018
Joking, right? Just caught up myself and I think it's crazy in here. It used to be pleasant and filled with fun insights.

No, I'm being serious. Compared to everywhere else this place is downright reasonable. With the exception of a few problematic posts here and there.

Also, having Omni here to keep things from getting out of hand is a comfort.

Expecting things not to change at all with all this activity is unreasonable. But what I enjoy about this community is that most of it is fairly level headed.

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR
No, I'm being serious. Compared to everywhere else this place is downright reasonable. With the exception of a few problematic posts here and there.

Also, having Omni here to keep things from getting out of hand is a comfort.

Expecting things not to change at all with all this activity is unreasonable. But what I enjoy about this community is that most of it is fairly level headed.
Thanks for being so positive. (=

Important commentary about insiders

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to make a post about insiders a few weeks ago but decided not to because it felt petty, but I feel like now is an appropriate time to make such a comment.

Every lets say, 6 or so months, like clockwork we've got a new insider in here or elsewhere claiming to have information on Fromsoft titles. I usually don't say anything because I don't want to get into game of useless "He said, She said". It's not worth my time, so I step out and let things happen on their own and every time we go through the same cycle of: "Alright, lets trust this person because they claim to have info, let's then draw conclusions based on said info and then let's get mad about it either because we don't like it and or because it eventually doesn't come true." In the last page alone I've now been accused of misconstruing the truth based off of what two other people have claimed, rather than the fact that you know maybe that or those persons are wrong or the conclusions you're drawing are wrong and shit like that is incredibly irritating.

I care about you guys and the community, that's why this thread exists and why I'm here constantly and have stuck around not just for the past year of Elden Ring drought, but since TGA 2017. Sometimes I take a break for my own good, but regardless, I've been at this for nearly 3 years straight now, for you guys. I don't get paid to do this, my name or identity aren't attached to this so I gain no real fame or notoriety out of this. I do it and keep doing it because I'm a fan too and I want to be able to give back to other fans.

But it becomes frustrating to me for all the air to be sucked out of good conversation and for us to lose positivity because someone came along and claimed X thing. I don't want to toot my own horn but I feel like it's warranted. Do you ever wonder why there's no Fromsoft insiders outside of me and why nobody else sticks around? Because Fromsoft info is hard to come by, almost nobody has it but everybody wants it or to be attached to it because of how hard it is to get and From's pedigree. Especially with Elden Ring being their biggest name with GRRM being involved, everybody wants to hop on the bandwagon and be attached.

I can count on 2 hands all the people (outside of myself of course) over the past 3 years that have claimed to have accurate Fromsoft info, and I can count on one finger the number of people who have been entirely accurate, and that single person had very little to say.

But you guys and others don't know any better (which isn't your fault) and take what people say at face value and then get upset over it. Websites report on it, and it spreads to more people and rinse and repeat until the original insider ends up hanging themselves with their own rope and in 6 months another one walks through the door with the same promise.

Ideally, I'd like to keep you guys on track with whats going on, but for the safety of how I procure my information as well as other reasons previously mentioned, there's precautions I need to take, which includes not blabbing about anything and everything. Which also makes it hard to debunk everyone that walks through the door. I'm not going to go "Well ACTUALLY, here's where things really are" with everything, especially not when it comes to the specifics of development because I don't want to get myself or others in trouble.

But I can say that not only should my track record speak for me at this point, but I'm 100% sure about the things I say here, whether or not you chose to accept my word against someone else's is up to you. I can't give you a detailed update on the current state of development, but I can say that things have been progressing at a reasonable pace all things considered and at no point have I had any reason to worry about the game or it's development, and as for marketing, like I've said, they're working on it, they've been working on it, shit happens. I think everyone needs to settle down and chill the fuck out. That's all I have to say on the matter, take it or leave it.

But once again: If you don't know what you're talking about or aren't entirely sure of what you're talking about, just shut up. That's it. Just don't say anything. You don't need to be attached to everything or put your name in front of everything. Just learn to be quiet. Obviously there are bad actors like the 4 million buffoons that post bullshit on 4chan constantly, but they're not even worth bringing up or honestly having discussions over. But for everyone else, just learn to shut up sometimes.

I am quite frankly, very tired of us going through the same motions constantly and having to play insider wars with other people. It sucks and it's not why I'm here but it's hard to avoid when any and all conversation becomes focused around what others say and I'm called in to fact check only to have people disagree with what I have to say. If you don't believe me 3 years in, then well I can't help you.

Same goes for the Bloodborne 2 people, at this point they just have no concept of reality and I don't really care to fight that anymore. I don't care as long as its not brought in here to suck up air too.

But at this point I doubt the individuals in question care to listen to me anyway so I'm just yelling at a cloud here. But this is why I'm irritated.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Unless something is really fucked up with this game's development due to COVID or some other factor, no way is it releasing in 2022 lol. From is pretty efficient as a developer, and they're not Sony or Square Enix. Their games aren't announced years early - the marketing cycle is pretty fast with their games. And this gen alone they released Bloodborne and Sekiro, two brand new IPs with different approaches, in addition to Dark Souls 3 and that's just the Souls-esque games. And with different publishers. This tells me they normally have a good vision and manage their time well. This is their first real open world game but I can't imagine things really changing here. I can see it skipping this year for a release, but not 2021.

Deleted member 56266

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Unless something is really fucked up with this game's development due to COVID or some other factor, no way is it releasing in 2022 lol. From is pretty efficient as a developer, and they're not Sony or Square Enix. Their games aren't announced years early - the marketing cycle is pretty fast with their games. And this gen alone they released Bloodborne and Sekiro, two brand new IPs with different approaches, in addition to Dark Souls 3 and that's just the Souls-esque games. And with different publishers. This tells me they normally have a good vision and manage their time well. This is their first real open world game but I can't imagine things really changing here. I can see it skipping this year for a release, but not 2021.

Yea if I had to guess the game was originally slated for this year but shit happens as Omni has stated on multiple occasions due to unforeseen circumstances and now it's likely a 2021 title though if people are seriously mad over that considering the current climate thats a them problem not a From Soft problem. Again thats just my speculation.

Crazeeyak

May 31, 2019
I was going to make a post about insiders a few weeks ago but decided not to because it felt petty, but I feel like now is an appropriate time to make such a comment.

Every lets say, 6 or so months, like clockwork we've got a new insider in here or elsewhere claiming to have information on Fromsoft titles. I usually don't say anything because I don't want to get into game of useless "He said, She said". It's not worth my time, so I step out and let things happen on their own and every time we go through the same cycle of: "Alright, lets trust this person because they claim to have info, let's then draw conclusions based on said info and then let's get mad about it either because we don't like it and or because it eventually doesn't come true." In the last page alone I've now been accused of misconstruing the truth based off of what two other people have claimed, rather than the fact that you know maybe that or those persons are wrong or the conclusions you're drawing are wrong and shit like that is incredibly irritating.

I care about you guys and the community, that's why this thread exists and why I'm here constantly and have stuck around not just for the past year of Elden Ring drought, but since TGA 2017. Sometimes I take a break for my own good, but regardless, I've been at this for nearly 3 years straight now, for you guys. I don't get paid to do this, my name or identity aren't attached to this so I gain no real fame or notoriety out of this. I do it and keep doing it because I'm a fan too and I want to be able to give back to other fans.

But it becomes frustrating to me for all the air to be sucked out of good conversation and for us to lose positivity because someone came along and claimed X thing. I don't want to toot my own horn but I feel like it's warranted. Do you ever wonder why there's no Fromsoft insiders outside of me and why nobody else sticks around? Because Fromsoft info is hard to come by, almost nobody has it but everybody wants it or to be attached to it because of how hard it is to get and From's pedigree. Especially with Elden Ring being their biggest name with GRRM being involved, everybody wants to hop on the bandwagon and be attached.

I can count on 2 hands all the people (outside of myself of course) over the past 3 years that have claimed to have accurate Fromsoft info, and I can count on one finger the number of people who have been entirely accurate, and that single person had very little to say.

But you guys and others don't know any better (which isn't your fault) and take what people say at face value and then get upset over it. Websites report on it, and it spreads to more people and rinse and repeat until the original insider ends up hanging themselves with their own rope and in 6 months another one walks through the door with the same promise.

Ideally, I'd like to keep you guys on track with whats going on, but for the safety of how I procure my information as well as other reasons previously mentioned, there's precautions I need to take, which includes not blabbing about anything and everything. Which also makes it hard to debunk everyone that walks through the door. I'm not going to go "Well ACTUALLY, here's where things really are" with everything, especially not when it comes to the specifics of development because I don't want to get myself or others in trouble.

But I can say that not only should my track record speak for me at this point, but I'm 100% sure about the things I say here, whether or not you chose to accept my word against someone else's is up to you. I can't give you a detailed update on the current state of development, but I can say that things have been progressing at a reasonable pace all things considered and at no point have I had any reason to worry about the game or it's development, and as for marketing, like I've said, they're working on it, they've been working on it, shit happens. I think everyone needs to settle down and chill the fuck out. That's all I have to say on the matter, take it or leave it.

But once again: If you don't know what you're talking about or aren't entirely sure of what you're talking about, just shut up. That's it. Just don't say anything. You don't need to be attached to everything or put your name in front of everything. Just learn to be quiet. Obviously there are bad actors like the 4 million buffoons that post bullshit on 4chan constantly, but they're not even worth bringing up or honestly having discussions over. But for everyone else, just learn to shut up sometimes.

I am quite frankly, very tired of us going through the same motions constantly and having to play insider wars with other people. It sucks and it's not why I'm here but it's hard to avoid when any and all conversation becomes focused around what others say and I'm called in to fact check only to have people disagree with what I have to say. If you don't believe me 3 years in, then well I can't help you.

Same goes for the Bloodborne 2 people, at this point they just have no concept of reality and I don't really care to fight that anymore. I don't care as long as its not brought in here to suck up air too.

But at this point I doubt the individuals in question care to listen to me anyway so I'm just yelling at a cloud here. But this is why I'm irritated.

I'll speak for myself, and I assume a lot of other people who lurked for awhile, that I totally understand the irritation at all of the bullshit you have put up with. Reading your posts, and perhaps more importantly, the fun and thoughtful discussions that you've sparked as a result of your posts, dragged me out of the dark because the caliber of discussion was so good and everyone here is really cool 97% of the time.

It is always these release date rumors or reveal rumors that get people riled up and coming here looking for confirmation. I've seen that you've expressly stayed away from that information because it is inherently unreliable (but unfortunately the most flashy) and kept to talking about general concepts and From as a developer and all of that is way more interesting and lends to discussion and being a community.

TL;DR: You have a heart of gold, Omni. Don't let them take it from you.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020

There is one particular person this post applies to so much lol, though I doubt you mean it specifically at him. The whole insider thing really has gotten weird I have noticed around here, honestly, in how people act and react to them. I think this kind of vocalizes how I feel about a lot of it even though I'm not on the insider side or whatever, just a fan browsing the web. All I want is Otogi remasters. I don't even need a sequel :(

Ahzrei

May 21, 2018

I hear you and I appreciate you.

I've been following your posts for years, and it's been a lot of fun. It's also easier to avoid getting swept up in stuff like what's going on today.

I remember when you made your big Elden Ring hype post. I was in a bad place, mentally speaking, and you lifted my spirits on a day I really needed it. So thanks for what you do here, genuinely.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
What happened here ? I'm late...

Looks like Bloodborne is coming to PC ? And Elden Ring for 2022 ? No way, right ? I still think we will see the game this summer for early 2021.

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
I think a lot of us are extremely guilty in believing unverified leaks. Omni is right, today is not just the exception but its happened throughout the last few years. I'm guilty of it too.