• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What Do You Think From Software's New Game Will Be When Finally Revealed?

• New Soulsborne Title

Votes: 503 30.3%
  • New Tenchu Game

Votes: 233 14.0%
  • New Shadow Tower

Votes: 71 4.3%
  • Brand New or Unexpected IP

Votes: 642 38.6%
  • Metal Wolf Chaos 2 Obama Boogaloo

Votes: 213 12.8%

• Total voters

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
PLEASE BE BLOODBORNE 2!!

Mixer (Microsoft owned) did not show the trailer for the game, instead played an ad for Wolfenstein.

Looked like a trick weapon in the trailer...please be Bloodborne 2!

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Same Font

tyXwZwB.jpg

tyXwZwB

3On2A
Whoa

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest, I don't like hard games anymore...but with that said, Bloodborne 2 would be my most anticipated game.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
what am i even looking at? is that a bone attached to a mechanical device?
There's a rope pully within a framework built of wood or bone, and it's attached to a metal handle. It looks a lot like the style of the trick weapons in Bloodborne, and the presentation definitely makes it look menacing.

Behind the device there is also a screw driver and a scroll with Japanese-ish text.

So I'm guessing either Bloodborne 2, or a "spiritual successor" to Bloodborne that has a similar style.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
The aesthetic reminded me of a trick weapon from Bloodborne, especially with the blood. The music was clearly Japanese though so that's throwing me off. Could go either way and as much as I want Bloodborne II, I doubt this is what it is.

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it'll be a Dark Souls situation where it's the Demons Souls sequel but they changed the name to be able to make it multiplat.

What would they call it? DarkBorne?

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i've got every system/console that could possibly take this game so come on from software throw that shit into the blender and pump it into my veins. from and witcher devs are day 0 no matter what (almost)

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's blood and bone (bow) in the video then the text "twice" which is 2. So Bloodbo(r)ne 2 confirmed.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
It'd be nice if it was a Bloodborne 2, but given PS Experience is literally right around the corner I'd expect to see it there (if it exists at all).

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope it's not Bloodborne 2 and something new. The talk of shadows rather than blood and beasts makes me think it's not BB.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Could be a Shadow's Tower reboot.

I hope it's not Bloodborne 2, I want something new and multiplatform.

Zoantharia

Oct 30, 2017
Don't do this to us FromSoft

I don't think it's Bloodborne. No reason to hide it if it was, it would cause way more hype if they straight up revealed that that was what it was. The Japanese-esque sound design makes me think otherwise, too.

Would not be surprised to be proven wrong, though.

Gemeanie

Oct 27, 2017
SEA
This. When you put out a teaser like this you want people to speculate, if they were to show the PS4 logo or mention Sony Japan that's 99.999% confirmation it's Bloodborne 2.
I'm not familiar with the regulations but can an IP owner's name be completely omitted from a media?

(Not saying this is 100% not Bloodborne 2, just trying to learn how things work in 1st party title announcement)

Also why would Sony agree with that? They could have either announced it a day later or use this to hype people up over PSX and push Christmas sales?

Edit: it seems TGA has called the game Shadow Dies Twice too