• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to Let It Go 2: The Search for Mo Money.

Anyway, that trailer told me nothing.

Oct 25, 2017
That looks good.

I watched Frozen for the first time just before KH3 came out so it feels like I didn't have to wait much for a sequel.

Last edited:

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
the characters look so weird in such a realistic environment. i never had a problem with this until now. weird.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly can't stand the first Frozen.

But that looks like a major glow-up.

Don't fuck it up, Disney.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
It's Elsa throwing ice at the sea, her sister doing stuff, the dude and his pet going somewhere, trees everywhere.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
As a parent to a 3 year old. I look at this trailer and am happy to see Elsa and Anna sporting some new hair styles so my daughter will now be asking for "New Anna" and "New Elsa" hairstyles.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
They could make a 2 minutes trailer just showing the words "Frozen coming soon" and that movie would still haul in a gigantic mountain of $$$. Elsa and Frozen stuff is everywhere in the Kindergarden, school and in the toys/book sections of every shopping store i go.

Edit: now that YT finally changed to 1080p ... shieeeet at the IQ... o_O

YellowBara

Oct 26, 2017
This looked surprisingly interesting as someone who found the first movie kind of dull. Hope it ends up good.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks really good. It seems like they could've made a very safe movie here and instead they're going for something ambitious.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looked like somebody else is going to have wind powers or something. Probably associated with Fall/Autumn?