• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
From the series, Rapunzel's powers are already connected to the sun, and there's a matching moon power we don't know much about yet (which didn't stop Tumblr from being flooded by art of a certain character getting blue hair).

I suppose it could be in two cycles at once.
Ah I see thanks
(I really really need to watch Tangled the series)

Oct 26, 2017
I wasn't ready for my two kids to spend another five years talking about Frozen nor am I ready to hear more of Idina's voice (misophonia trigger).

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
My theory: there's a new girl with fire powers who likes Elsa and tries to impress her, but accidentally puts her and Olaf in mortal danger.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bet you a roll of cookie dough the female "love interests" name will be Autumn.
You guys are clinically insane. There's no way in Frozen hell Disney would introduce something like that in their golden cash cow. This movie will make nothing short of $1.5 billion. You think they'd risk alienating like 40% of America by making one of the two most popular Disney princesses ever a lesbian?

Not saying it shouldn't happen, or that it'd be wrong. Just saying IT WONT HAPPEN. That's just how things are.

Jannyish

Dec 16, 2017
That brown-haired girl you can see for a split second there looks like a younger, slightly more light-skinned Moana and now I can't unsee that.

Of course I don't actually think that's her, but I do wonder why Disney would deliberately create two characters so similar looking.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Well that was a lot more serious and epic feeling than I was expecting.

As someone who thought Frozen 1 was just ok, I'm into it.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
That brown-haired girl you can see for a split second there looks like a younger, slightly more light-skinned Moana and now I can't unsee that.

Of course I don't actually think that's her, but I do wonder why Disney would deliberately create two characters so similar looking.

Lazy devs recycling assets

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Like that theyre sticking to the three main humans instead of introducing a bunch of new characters

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
I just looked up Tangled the series. If this is a follow up to Tangled how come Rapunzel has her long golden hair again?! Shouldn't she have the short brown hair by then?
It gets explained in the pilot movie, Before Ever After. Short answer, magic stone spikes (the black rocks) that appeared in the place where the flower that gave Rapunzel her powers grew, and threaten to destroy the kingdom.

As of season 2, they're journeying to the Dark Kingdom, which appears to be the source of the black rocks.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Still worried a bit though due to the disney sequel stigma though, ralph 2 was their worst film since meet the robinsons

MillionIII

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
Lol! You do not have to liked the movie but c'mon, Frozen was anything but forgettable. Even if for all the wrong reasons for you but talk about a movie that sticks in your brain. People couldn't stop singing Let it go for months!
Yeah the songs but not the movie itself, it was like a long music video, I didn't like any of the characters.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Elsa has Winter powers.
Anna has Autumn powers.
The big surprise of this movie is that Rapunzel is in it, and she has the spring powers.
And then the BIG surprise at the end, is who has the summer powers...

Moana, who lives on the other side of the world, but in the same time frame.

Somehow she ends up in the same place as the others at the end of this one, and in the final part of the trilogy, all four unite.

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
Elsa has Winter powers.
Anna has Autumn powers.
The big surprise of this movie is that Rapunzel is in it, and she has the spring powers.

Somehow she ends up in the same place as the others at the end of this one, and in the final part of the trilogy, all four unite.

That would be a bit unfair for Anna not to have her own movie if that's the case, one called... Windy?

Vitor

Oct 30, 2017
Since 2010:
Frozen > Moana > Zootopia > Winnie the Pooh > Wreck-It Ralph > Tangled > Ralph Breaks the Internet > Big Hero 6

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this. Great teaser.

As far as how I would rank the newer Disney movies:

Zootopia>Tangled>Frozen >Big Hero 6>Wreck It Ralph>Moana

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait, I actually really enjoyed the first film, even if my nieces did ruin it somewhat.. Man did they really like that film.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
This is brilliant.
Think about it. The girls who loved Frozen as little kids are all 14~16 now. Ripe for young adult epic fantasy adventures. BRILLIANT marketing move.
It looks pretty good too, so, here's hoping that follow through.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Elsa has Winter powers.
Anna has Autumn powers.

The Princess Cinematic Universe is coming. I can feel it in my bones.

Avengers are going to need to step their game up. You think Elsa would have let Thanos snap his fingers? Yeah, me neither.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Princess Cinematic Universe is coming. I can feel it in my bones.

Avengers are going to need to step their game up. You think Elsa would have let Thanos snap his fingers? Yeah, me neither.

Unlike a certain other blonde nordic royal, no... Elsa would've gone for the head.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Okay, that was about 10 million times more amazing than I ever thought a Frozen II teaser trailer ever could have been.

I always expected the eventual teaser trailer to start off with bright colors, happy-go-lucky characters planning some sort of party or wedding, and then one of the characters suddenly becoming sad or depressed due to something ominous and unknown about their history. I wasn't excited for this expectation.

And here comes there's this, which just shows that all the characters are obviously preparing for a massive threat coming their way, and the dark, yet beautiful autumnal theme is more than I could have ever asked for. I'm so unbelievably hyped. Like, more hyped than I am for anything else save for Endgame.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
Just in time so Nomura can start work on it for KH4. You know it will make serious cash.

Also, the tone shift to something more action/adventure was necessary if they needed a sequel.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Might have to check that out.

I still need to watch it, but I've heard good things once it gets settled into its arching story arc. They brought back Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi to reprise their roles too and it takes place after the first movie as a continuation of the story.