• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Never seen the first one, never really felt the want to, but this teaser was so good that it makes me wanna see the first.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
Is the elsa's girlfriend thing just rampant fanfiction or has there been hints from Disney?

Any time someone from Disney is asked about it, they don't deny it, which feeds into the rumors... but I've always read the responses as trying to let the subject down easily without creating conflict or controversy.

Like "Yes well we certainly are getting to know Elsa better as a character and it will be exciting to see what is in store for her"

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I watched Frozen literally 2 days ago (for KH3) and I felt nothing. I watch this trailer. Still nothing. I don't get this franchise. I don't dislike it, I just don't get it.

Oct 27, 2017
Gorgeous trailer. I'm loving the escalation in Elsa's powers and the whole thing seems crazily epic.

Damn.

The last one only came out a little over 5 years ago?

I think it was the end of 2012 when it came out. I remember my daughter and all of her friends at nursery were crazy over it. She'll be nearly 10 by the time this releases!

UNoRJTn.png

6nHjdqx.png

VQvlZ5H.png

GzOpYDG.png

U2U2sFS.png

u1ygb3x.png

ncjHXAJ.png

hnPik8m.png

V7hM3vr.png

i8aW7yF.png

7sQrqCK.png

r2mAQfE.png

Qcxnnui.png

PSdJneO.png

nfWjadn.png

Amazing visuals. Reminds me of those gorgeous Chinese martial arts epics that came out early this century, like Hero and House of Flying Daggers.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Any time someone from Disney is asked about it, they don't deny it, which feeds into the rumors... but I've always read the responses as trying to let the subject down easily without creating conflict or controversy.

Like "Yes well we certainly are getting to know Elsa better as a character and it will be exciting to see what is in store for her"
I don't want Elsa to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. The entire message of the first film is that you don't need one to experience love. The ending makes it clear that true love can come from friends and family, and it's one of the things I appreciate about it more than a lot of other Disney films. Maybe they will or maybe they won't have a romantce in the sequel, but fans pushing for a love interest for Elsa totally missed the entire point of first movie.

kinoki

Oct 28, 2017
It looks good but is this an action movie or a musical for young girls?!! (I'd be happy if either.)

JSevere

Oct 25, 2017
Surprisingly awesome teaser. Love the tone and direction they're going in with this. Get the soundtrack right and this could be something really special.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Looks aiight, first had it's cute moments but its defo in a pile with the weakest of the recent Disney slate like big hero 6 and wreck it ralph movies. Likely a massive flick tho. First was a big pop culture smash

Also moana had better songs, too bad that didnt blow up as hard.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
I don't want Elsa to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. The entire message of the first film is that you don't need one to experience love. The ending makes it clear that true love can come from friends and family, and it's one of the things I appreciate about it more than a lot of other Disney films. Maybe they will or maybe they won't have a romantce in the sequel, but fans pushing for a love interest for Elsa totally missed the entire point of first movie.

I agree completely, but that doesn't mean Elsa can't have a love interest in this movie. It could be romantic or platonic, but I would prefer if they stick to the core message of the first movie that love doesn't always come from where or who you might expect it to.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

It'd be cool if they did it, but I don't see them risking massive Christian boycotts and being locked out of China. I can see them dropping extremely subtle hints, though.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Excuse me??? That looks.... Really really good. Feels like a completely different kind of movie to the first. I wanna see this.

Also. Why is Elsa in the World of Darkness?

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
I don't like the way the new character looks. She looks like a younger Anna. I wonder who Rachel Evan Woods is playing, maybe the character attacking Olaf and Elsa?

farmland

Oct 30, 2017
This looks pretty Epic, but the realism of some of the environments clashed with the character models for me.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I imagine it will be more of the same with Elsa and similar to how they played beauty and the beast and Le Fou, there will be obvious hints with Elsa whilst leaving it not too obvious so as not to upset the bigots and their monies!

I was showing my daughter earlier and my mum was here, she couldn't believe the opening scene was CGI and not real footage of the beach

Beto2020

Dec 6, 2018
Frozen was the first movie my daughter saw in the theater and I just showed her this and she's freaking out haha. Definitely will be there day one with the kids.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I guess were getting a lot of that mythology that got cut from the first film. Cool beans