• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
A good exterminator is going to have a construction license and will actually attempt to seal off all entry points in your home. If you have a crawl space it needs to but closed up from the outside with a metal mesh that a mouse cant squeeze or chew through, and if your hvac ducting is in the crawl space is probably has a hole in it which is probably how they are getting inside the house.

Jojo Leir

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I side effect to owning a cat is cleaning up the gory remains of their prey. Since my cat got pregnant she has become an absolute savage. The other day I found half of a tiny rat around her feeding area; its rear was nowhere to be seen.

My dog of a non-specific breed also hunts rats when they show up, but is much tidier about it.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
I had a mice problem a couple of years ago. Bought same mouse traps and put peanut butter on them. Caught about 5 in one night. Unpleasant experience, though, especially when some were still a alive. I had to drown them (broken legs and such).

Seventh

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Had a mouse in my house once. It cautiously looked at me, trying to sense what I was about, I slowly turned my head and looked it straight in the eyes.

Didn't blink once in 20 seconds.

The mouse backed off, and we've never met since.

We shared something that day, an understanding, no words were needed.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
Came home tonight to find my cat playing with a live mouse in the living room. Mouse was on its back on the floor playing dead.

I put my cat in the bedroom, scooped the little mouse into a bowl and took him out to the front of the building. You had a close call tonight my little friend