• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

It was in the NYT thread, but it good enough for it's own thread

ailaeshiz

Oct 27, 2017
Minneapolis, MN
My bad, y'all. Please proceed :P
54dad19e999c70e0a583573f776646922304883377381f4f947127fa7b55e7a8.jpg

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
"But why is Samantha Bitch... I mean Bee trying to divide us by talking to these coloreds.... I mean uppities.... I mean minorities?

Do you want Trump to win a 4th term? We can't lose the working class demographic that my parents/friends/people who like me are apart of"

Also I searched the title of vid on google and for some reason, it said that this topic was created 3 days ago. Bloody what?

theSoularian

Oct 25, 2017
That lady that said that her supervisor ignored her when she is the one they should be talking to. My mother had a similar experience at her work place. Her supervisor and some auditor (or whomever) instead kept talking to guy who has only been on at company for a year, and they kept asking him questions that's not even his job function. My mother has been at her company for 25 years.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I watched this earlier. It's good stuff. We need to shine a spotlight on this, so props to Samantha Bee for this segment.

They are trying to divide us. And it's worked.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Its takes some serious blinders to imagine the working class as only poor white coal miners. Good piece although I couldn't listen to the song at the end a little too cringey

Oct 25, 2017
canada
never watched sam bee, but that was a funny and relevant segment as first post said.

thankfully in Canada, sikhs make up enough of the BC population that conservatives politicians and business peeps actively seek out their support.

Werent arab/african Muslims a big republican support bloc back during reagan in the us?

Deleted member 13037

Good shit.

Also, her video on the Aziz/#MeToo Backlash should be the definitive take.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Watched this the other night. Music to my ears. I got sick of hearing the WWC = Entire Working Class narrative pretty soon after the election and how the needs of minorities i.e. "identity politics" should once again be thrown under the bus to court some mythical ideological fence sitters that probably weren't going to vote for them anyway.
Werent arab/african Muslims a big republican support bloc back during reagan in the us?
Yeah, then 9/11 happened. Hispanics were big for them too, but their racism has ended up really biting them in the ass.

Last edited: