• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nbnt

Oct 26, 2017
'Member the first TLG teaser screenshot?

icoe3-mainzzu9a.jpg

Those were the days.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
This generation's chain down the well!

I hope we get to see it fairly soon. I'm really happy we can still look forward to more. TLG had this weird sense of finality to it that got me worried he might be done with console games.

Beef Stallmer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There must be sketches of this thing during Last Guardian?

Also cannot wait where my life will be in 7 years when this comes out!! :-D

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone from eurogamers Team Ico Gamers community?
GOD we spent years analysing the first teaser image of tlg! That was literally the most hardcore Team Ico fan base ever was. Isun, pikol, lb0037, pyscorext? ... Miss you guys.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
They are teasing it on the genDESIGN webstite, so I guess they own the IP.
"I think it's pretty much confirmed" "I guess" these two don't go together usually. Going third party doesn't mean you can't have a contract with publishers and having a teaser on your website doesn't mean you own the ip and owning the ip doesn't mean Sony isn't going to work with him as they did with third party publishers before on IPs they don't own.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
This looks related to sotc, with the alter, the white doves, the girl and
Dormin
The only difference is that the girl is blond here and the game she had dark here, but this could be due to the lighting of the image.
I doubt this is a sequel or successor to shadow, since I think it is not his style to do sequels. This may just be a celebration of the remake of shadow.

Hope I am wrong and it's a new game, but it will take a while since he took a break after the last guardian so he most likely didn't start so long ago.

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No. Not going to ride this very long-distance train. I want anything from this man but oh man the wait.

GodzillaDB

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing the creature on the right-hand side is one of the boar-like monsters teased back last January? There's notably a robot figure in the upper right of this concept art with a detached head, too.

papercan

Oct 25, 2017
This looks related to sotc, with the alter, the white doves, the girl and
Dormin
The only difference is that the girl is blond here and the game she had dark here, but this could be due to the lighting of the image.
I doubt this is a sequel or successor to shadow, since I think it is not his style to do sequels. This may just be a celebration of the remake of shadow.

Hope I am wrong and it's a new game, but it will take a while since he took a break after the last guardian so he most likely didn't start so long ago.
It's not the same alter, different design and different number of steps up...
It could just be something they produced to advertise the remake but i doubt it as there are too many differences.