• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
Kinda surprised, although with this still being a thing I guess they couldn't ride out the heat for much longer without their image really taking a hit

On a personal note, dude can go fuck himself.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I wonder if they'll redub Broly for the home release? Probably not, although it wouldn't be hard, it's just screaming.

Oct 25, 2017
Shame he got away with it for so long considering the career he's had and the immeasurable number of people he's hurt, but I'm glad he's finally seeing some kind of repercussions for his actions at last. Super huge thanks must be given to MarzGurl and all of the women who spoke out to tell their stories to try and put an end to this creep.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just made the mistake of seeing some of the replies to these tweets. Wish I could say I was surprised, but I am not. Still very disappointed.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can the DVDs/BluRays be purchased without the English track?
Yes. Import the Blu-ray from Mexico. It'll have the Latin Spanish and JP tracks only but I'm not sure it would have English subs but I guess we'll know soon enough. Sometimes they do so I'm not sure.

Like I said, he's not getting royalties from your purchase. He already got paid for his job and that's it.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised it took this long, him being an ass has been an open secret for years.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that happening? If so, then this story has a happy ending.
I was being sarcastic. What's done it's done. No one will pay money to redub work that's already done after-the-fact. Especially if said work is years and years old and wouldn't translate into more sales to make up for the additional investment. That's just not how this works.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys they won't redub the movie. They'll recast him for when Super inevitably adapts the movie to TV though.

They're not going to spend more money covering this guy's ass.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
The amount of shit packed into these thread titles is really something else. Only charges missing there are animal abuse and necrophilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.