• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tell me more

fO4Ri6p.png
amen broshiki

mgagagokayo

Banned
Dec 6, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Troll Account

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like all the burner accounts are finally getting some use. I think we've finally made it Era.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
gtfo. you don't like my post so you go to my history and create your own narrative to get me banned ? gtfo. its people like you who can't handle an opinion and go for other points to admonish their character. weak times create weak people.
You know that I've been taking to deep of a dive into leftist youtube when I'm able to identify every one of these sentences as cookie cutter alt-right statements. Next we're going to hear about how anime as an art form isn't pleasant enough anymore or some bs

Feb 13, 2018
Japan
The evidence is at least ten years worth of people talking about this shit including not only fans but nearly all of his coworkers. Testimony is evidence and reasonable doubt is a thing.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You know that I've been taking to deep of a dive into leftist youtube when I'm able to identify every one of these sentences as cookie cutter alt-right statements. Next we're going to hear about how anime as an art form isn't pleasant enough anymore or some bs
RESETERA SJW NPCS GET DESTROYED *red arrow pointing to a screenshot of the thread and a asshole with a dumb face on the side*

mgagagokayo

Banned
Dec 6, 2018
there you go. that's how it starts. people already assuming people of something they are not and making labels. ridiculous. just goes to show the lack of willing rationality.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Feels like all the burner accounts are finally getting some use. I think we've finally made it Era.
There was a member I recognized the other day who hadn't posted since around when ResetEra was founded. I recognized him because I caught him posting a video with like three views off of a white supremacist's YouTube channel. I was wondering if it was a sign that the site might be getting raided by those types again.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I just realized that half of that guy's posts are in this thread, and the other half are in that image.

Status
Not open for further replies.