• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
De7588a.jpg
Available only at GameStop

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
the Clank one might be the first time I've seen one of these things look alright, so there's that

OldBenKenobi

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I am gonna buy that Sweet Tooth for real. Now I wish Sony would do another TM for ps5! Let's go Sony! Get it done.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Twisting a knife in the wound, how they haven't made a new Twisted Metal game especially now with GaaS being so prevalent is beyond me.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Like the Clank but man the dot eyes really don't work for any character thats meant to have large eyes. Ratchet looks like garbage. The lack of shine on Clank is also a bummer.

Poor Twisted Metal :(

May 8, 2018
That Twisted Metal one is mine. What I wouldn't give for at least a collection of all the past Twisted Metal games and I mean all. I honestly doubt we'll ever see a new one sadly but man imagine one that goes back to it's roots with each car having their own driver and story with working online multiplayer.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I think possession of funko pop is my way to judge the soul of people. I'll never stop saying they're all ugly as shit.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That Twisted Metal one rules but I already have the first one they did.

Wish they would make an official PaRappa pop. I made a custom one back in 2016.

Nd8sgaW.jpg
3d1efa2.jpg

Last edited:

Klaphat

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Ratchet and Clank looks great. I would buy them. Never really cared about the human funko pops. They just look weird and ugly to me.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Oh look, Gravity Rush gets ignored again! That's okay though, because I own these alternative vinyl figures which basically function the same as Funkos, just without the creepy eyes.

s-l400.jpg

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
GameStop is such shit, they want $24 dollars shipping and dont offer store pickup on these. For some reason the free shipping doesn't apply because they are trying to charge each one individually so you dont hit $35.