• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
rPjshev.jpg

Not too bad imo

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Funko has pop figures of everything. They probably have one of me sitting on the toilet that I'm unaware of.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't get what's so appealing about funko pop designs.

Their beady eyes stare into your soul.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
On one hand, the Joker one would look pretty nice amongst the other Pops I have at my work desk.

On the other hand, there's definitely a Joker Amiibo on the way.

I think I'll pass.

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
My cousin collects those like crazy. He spent $600 last month on them D: They're ugly AF and I don't know how he sleeps at night knowing those huge black holes of eyes are staring at you. I do have a decently sized nendo collection but at least nendos are legitimately cute.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
This keeps happening to me with this garbage. A thing I really like that has little or no NA merch gets a set of Funko Pop's and it makes me hate that shit even more. The fact that they put out a One Piece line burns a hole in my soul.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even mind the designs too much, my problem with the funko pops is that they all seem to have really poor paint jobs. I've no doubt these will be the same.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
You know, instead of leaving a spicy take in this thread, I'm gonna try and come up with something good to say about Funko POP.

Umm...they're keeping GameStop in business? And GameStop maintains thousands of American jobs. Jobs are really good and important.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Nice to see P5 get more love across brands but the FP figure aren't the best aesthetically speaking...

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Stare into those eyes. Stare, and come to the realization that there is no god, and nothing that awaits us after death. There's only the horrific, endless void.