• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I've really never paid attention to chase variants, but it is the only version I find interesting. How rare are they, generally speaking?
1:6, but with this being a PX exclusive, it means that a lot of smaller stores will get them. And that means that there will be a ton of stores who pull the chases and sell at a premium rather than just putting them out for retail and obtaining by luck.

A lot of stores already put up bundles today where you get the common and a guaranteed chase.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
1:6, but with this being a PX exclusive, it means that a lot of smaller stores will get them. And that means that there will be a ton of stores who pull the chases and sell at a premium rather than just putting them out for retail and obtaining by luck.

A lot of stores already put up bundles today where you get the common and a guaranteed chase.

If you don't mind, can you PM a legit store for this?

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
If you don't mind, can you PM a legit store for this?
I think most stores that had a guaranteed chase bundle sold out instantly. Entertainment Earth has the common, with a chance of obtaining the chase

www.entertainmentearth.com

Marvel Galactus with Silver Surfer Black Light Version Jumbo 10-Inch Pop! Vinyl Figure – Previews Exclusive

Buy Marvel Galactus with Silver Surfer Black Light Version Jumbo 10-Inch Pop! Vinyl Figure – Previews Exclusive at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
tkUphOd.jpg

Gonna need Stargirl and Doctor Fate.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
That Mr Burns is amazing, I was hoping to order a chase bundle today. but it looks like no stores offered one.

btw, I just got a winning email for this years box of fun. Stoked since its the first lottery that I have actually won since funko has gone virtual

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
That Mr Burns is amazing, I was hoping to order a chase bundle today. but it looks like no stores offered one.

btw, I just got a winning email for this years box of fun. Stoked since its the first lottery that I have actually won since funko has gone virtual
Same, I somehow managed to win both the box of fun and the regular lottery.

Then, of course, they delay the two pops I wanted the most... -_-

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Did I miss the preorder for the 4th Bounty Hunter at GameStop? Every time I've looked it was not available and now I see the 5th can be ordered.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully I was able to get Gang Orca and Fat Gum this morning, apparently they sold out super quick

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
That Mando is nice.

I might get the light and sound grogu, want to see what it does first though. The light and sound kylo ren was disappointing

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
They're killing me on these Mando Pops. The butterfly and squid Grogu, and hooded Ahsoka, from the previous wave, haven't even released in the UK yet.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know what's going on with the Punchline pop? I see it's on ebay and is a fall exclusive but I'm hot paying some scslper.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know what's going on with the Punchline pop? I see it's on ebay and is a fall exclusive but I'm hot paying some scslper.
Nycc was very bizarre this year. That pop has never even been announced, along with a bunch of other ones that say fall exclusive, which is usually nycc. They could be using the same sticker for sdcc special edition next month and releasing it there. They've only shown up outside the US and people are ordering them from other countries

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My several month late La Llorona arrived from amazon. Not only was the package not virtually destroyed, I ended up with the Chase variant

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Reviving this thread to just say this years fundays was absolute fire in giveaways. It's easily the best one I've gone to for the Freddy's. The location, food, and celeb appearances was very lackluster though haha.

These are some of the best Freddy's I've ever gotten. The anakin and wolverine are going for about $2k each on eBay right now

4rIJib3.jpg

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I might have to move soon so I started downsizing and selling old pops on ebay