• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never understand why Funko keeps giving Target so many exclusives.

That Nearly Headless Nick looks cool though.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Target gets the money they ask for, they don't care who ends up with the Pops.

I really want that Dobby, and I'll never see it.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Target gets the money they ask for, they don't care who ends up with the Pops.

I really want that Dobby, and I'll never see it.
They seem to be doing better with the 10 inch pops, at least. I haven't seen one in store but the Porg seems to have been decently stocked and I've seen them go up online a few times.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah target sucks ass, but no matter how much they suck, people will keep buying them. So they will give funko the asking money for exclusives. I really want the Basilisk

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Hot Topic exclusive IT movie moment is up.

DdNl8BOXkAEscme.jpg

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
just got the movie moment....I dont have room for this shit. I dont even have the rest of the common set yet lol.

On a side note, I did not know that if you make another account with a different email on hot topics site, they send that new email a $10 off code. You can then log back in to the main account and use that $10 code on ur main. I just did it for the first time with this, hope i dont get in trouble for it.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I went to Hot Topic today randomly, and they had the Zim & Gir on The Pig Ride Pop. I told myself I was done with Pops, but it's the only one I really, really want.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in line for a few Disney pins at boxlunch. Everyone else is here for the pop

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's at brea right? I saw some videos, looked crazy packed. The store posted they had already run out of tickets for the pops hours ago. And they had 500 pops, 3 per person
Yep. They're doing it again tomorrow so if I don't get my pins today I'll try again. The line got significantly shorter after the pops were announced sold out

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
What did BoxLunch get that was so hot? Looking at my local BL's Instagram the latest Pops they got in were just the Jurassic World dinosaurs

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
What did BoxLunch get that was so hot? Looking at my local BL's Instagram the latest Pops they got in were just the Jurassic World dinosaurs

Metallic army man from toy story. It's the same as the ECCC one, but just shinier paint. It's special for the grand opening of toy story land at Disney world. And has a grand opening sticker on it. They are doing a special tour first, the first stop was today at Brea in SoCal. There will be a few more stops, then it will be released company wide and be online on boxlunch website

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi8eArKhk8U/

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Metallic army man from toy story. It's the same as the ECCC one, but just shinier paint. It's special for the grand opening of toy story land at Disney world. And has a grand opening sticker on it. They are doing a special tour first, the first stop was today at Brea in SoCal. There will be a few more stops, then it will be released company wide and be online on boxlunch website

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi8eArKhk8U/
Oooh ok. Surprised that people are so crazed about it then, when they've announced it'll be getting a wide release.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
There's shirts too.

kHFlg0t.jpg

8xmEYT1.jpg

There is a mystery cuphead shirt too. probably a hint that there will be a an announcement at E3, if they can't even reveal this shirt yet.

Fallout one is LE 1,000. Kingdom hearts and Deadpool will be shared with GameStop. Whatever the cuphead one is will be only at E3.

Super bummed about all this, I want so much of it that is limited numbered. Want both cuphead pops, and the fallout and cuphead shirt(whatever it is). Also want the kingdom hearts shirt

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If you dont care about the chest box, that shirt is already available in black. Im wearing it right now haha. Got it from hot topic for like 10 bucks months ago on sale
Nevermind, it's just the box for the shirt.

The shirt looks cool because KH1's boxart is great but I've never been a fan of the funko pop shirts in general.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I was able to get Funko Fundays tickets when they went on sale earlier today. So excited, my first time going. Now to book a hotel.

KTC

Dec 7, 2017
UK
Figured i would share my own Pops, i only have a few as i've only been collecting since January.

LyedG9J.jpg

huWcwwv.jpg

I'm not sure what ones i'll buy in the future, but i really wanna get the Coming To America set.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone watched the Funko documentary on Netflix yet? I'm just starting it right now.

I saw it at the premiere in Hollywood, that cut was really long. The Netflix one is way shorter. It was good for the most part, I was really fascinated by the history of funko. But then it got into the fan stories and it kinda just seemed like people saying the same thing over and over. I'm hoping they slimmed that part way down for this cut

LegendofTrey

Oct 27, 2017
I saw it at the premiere in Hollywood, that cut was really long. The Netflix one is way shorter. It was good for the most part, I was really fascinated by the history of funko. But then it got into the fan stories and it kinda just seemed like people saying the same thing over and over. I'm hoping they slimmed that part way down for this cut

It came off that way too, I don't think I'd survive the longer cut. I appreciate these fans collections and their passion but it kind of dragged near the end.

Overall good documentary though.

Btw I don't know if I've posted here yet or not but I've been following this thread for a while. I haven't moved into the new location yet so pops are all stored up, but right now I'm sitting at 500+!
(Main set is WWE)

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Thing to expect from a potential Funko Pop Pokemon line:

Flocked variants/chases
Shiny color variants/chases
Chrome/metallic variants
MegaEvolution chase figures/exclusives
Trainers from the games
Trainers from the anime
Trainers with Mystery Mini-sized Pokemon included
Ash with different hats from each season/region as different convention exclusives
Pikachu with chase variants or convention exclusives wearing said hats
6-inch and 10-inch Pops (Snorlax, Legendaries, Ultra Beasts)
Pokemon Store exclusives

I'd also assume if Funko actually has the license we can expect other lines such as Dorbz, Mystery Minis and Half Pint Heroes to follow unless the license is specifically for Pops

It's the End Times for wallets, lives and relationships will be ruined, etc etc

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
I stopped collecting Funkos after I finished the Breaking Bad, Kill Bill and Witcher Pop sets... But Pokemon might lure me back in.