• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Walked into Hot Topic today and they an exclusive flocked Abu (from Aladdin). Picked that up for my wife's collection.

BankaiZaraki

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Toy Toyko seems to be getting a SDCC exclusive either Chrome or Gold Vegeta. If that's true is anyone going to SDCC?

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend picked up a Quailman and Quaildog for herself and got me a nice little Weird Al (80s version) for my office. I really like the Al, but they also had the entire Pee-Wee line and there's a good chance I need to find a shelf for some of my 80s childhood idols. Already have Bob Ross and Mr. Rodgers.

Noob

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have the AUS Infiniti war chrome ironman/spiderman/thanos set? I need a set.. :/

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I've never done preorders before on eBay for convention items. But I used the eBay coupon today to preorder a cuphead legendary chalice and the fallout shirt from E3. Really hope the seller is able to get them. I got both for less than $100.

LegendofTrey

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone on Stashpedia wanna follow me or give me their names for follow? Always interested in other people's collections!!

Mine's: Funko316

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
uFAFIcx.jpg

Cracked and decided to get the cuphead minis. I got matchstick off the eBay coupon recently and got the rest from a local off a trade. That's the hot topic and GameStop 1:76's down

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Don't have pics, but, my sister is at E3 and she snatched me up some of the E3 exclusives. Active Camo Master Chief was the only one I really wanted, but she got me Super Shadow Sonic The Hedgehog, and Legendary Chalice Cuphead as well. Can't wait 'til they're in my hands!

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Don't have pics, but, my sister is at E3 and she snatched me up some of the E3 exclusives. Active Camo Master Chief was the only one I really wanted, but she got me Super Shadow Sonic The Hedgehog, and Legendary Chalice Cuphead as well. Can't wait 'til they're in my hands!

Those two limited ones are awesome, and the sonic super shadow is worth a pretty penny right now. Master chief was super difficult to find at GameStop. A lot of stores only got 2-3.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I did an eBay preorder for chalice and really hoping they were able to get it.

That sonic is going for upwards of $200. LE 1500 is too low for this stuff imo
Yeah lol.

I never thought I'd have a highly sought after/expensive piece but apparently the Hot Topic exclusive Deku is worth over $250 now...

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Haven't gotten any new Pop! figures since 2016, but I couldn't resist this. Also want D.Va and Tracer. Maybe Sombra and Mei. Not sure about the rest.

z8ziZuz.jpg

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I got my E3 stuff from gamestop today, pretty fast shipping than what they normally do. Super bummed about the dented corner on the kingdom hearts box. The top flap wont sit in normally now.

5qZPbve.jpg

Still havent heard anything about the preorders I placed for legendary chalice and the fallout shirt on ebay. Making me nervous because the seller has been listing all kinds of stuff from E3 already

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Funko just dropped some SDCC reveals, Anime:

Ugh... Toy Tokyo... Why?! At least it's just a repaint so I can feel okay about not getting it, but Vegeta is my favorite character. Dead Yamcha looks more like sleeping Yamcha, I wish they'd put him in his Yamcha hole. I need that Black Lady pop. I'm surprised there aren't any MHA exclusives.

Edit: So uhhhh... Funimation has SSG Goku for $7 https://www.funimation.com/shop/fig...super-saiyan-god-goku-vinyl-figure-fun-33612/

Last edited:

BankaiZaraki

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Ugh... Toy Tokyo... Why?! At least it's just a repaint so I can feel okay about not getting it, but Vegeta is my favorite character. Dead Yamcha looks more like sleeping Yamcha, I wish they'd put him in his Yamcha hole. I need that Black Lady pop. I'm surprised there aren't any MHA exclusives.

Edit: So uhhhh... Funimation has SSG Goku for $7 https://www.funimation.com/shop/fig...super-saiyan-god-goku-vinyl-figure-fun-33612/

I need all three those DBZ ones. I know that Vegeya will be next to impossible.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Toy Tokyo has been pretty easy the last couple years. All their stuff gets sold overseas, you can order from uk sites or Australian sites and it's easier than getting it in the US

Oct 25, 2017

Wow, I didn't expect Heavy Metal to get a Pop.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Had a friend at E3 that was able to pick this up for me. I heard the shirts weren't too popular at all and they had a lot left over.

jAlGAYF.jpg

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Next SDCC reveal, Star Wars:

DgEVOTrU0AA6ysS.jpg

Clone Wars Pops also coming later this summer:

DgEOj_AW0AI5KRH.jpg

Funimation has been tweeting about the Metallic Whis, and Funko has said that they're not talking about it. So it's most likely gonna be a Funimation exclusive.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm down for that Ewan Obi. I have the Smuggler's Bounty one but I like that new pose and outfit more.

Not big on anything else. I don't need another Ashoka.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
No asajj ventress in a clone wars wave is heart breaking. But we get 3 characters out of 4 that are already made

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
That Yoda seems like a waste since it's so similar to the last Dagobah Yoda, but I'm down for Anakin, Obi-Wan and both Ahsokas. Cad Bane being an exclusive is pretty lame.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
MCC Deadpool Box is live at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DNM6GBC/

You subscribe to it, box is every 2 months at $29.99

Upcoming box - everything Deadpool!
Can't get enough Deadpool this summer? We've got you covered with Funko's Marvel Collector Corps box that's only available here. July's box will feature everything Deadpool, including an exclusive Funko Pop figure and other Deadpool collectibles you won't find anyplace else. Quantities are limited.

Fun in every box:
  • Box contents change with every theme and may not include a t-shirt
  • 4 to 7 collectibles in every box, including an exclusive vinyl Pop!
  • The universe of Marvel delivered to your door
  • Thoughtfully curated boxes by fans for fans
  • Limited to 3 boxes per customer

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Raised the price but took off shipping. Meh, just equals out. Hopefully at least with Amazon the shipping won't take forever to reach me.