• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Saw the gold Marvel Stud10s Funko at Gamestop, let look pretty nice, even the numbering on the box has a nice shiny gold foiling.

I need to pick one to buy or else I'll buy them all. One of the molds used to be an exclusive, right? Which one was it?

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
The Star-Lord one is a chase mold. That the one?

I was actually thinking of Loki which was a Collector Corps exclusive but hey that makes two now!

11747010-7374595769326952.jpg

12411_lokiragnarokhelmet_1517028305.jpg

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Fortnite officially announced: https://www.funko.com/blog/article/coming-soon-fortnite (There's a contest to win the full set if you click on the llama that pops up)

DoNENoeXoAATLIH.jpg

There are QR codes on the boxes, no one seems to know what for yet. If they lead to skins for buying the pop then Funko is about to start printing money. I doubt they do though since the QR code is on the sticker.

Apr 19, 2018
With the recent delay of Alita Battle Angel from December to February, I wonder if the upcoming Funkos will also be pushed back? They were to be released in October.

Dn936HxXUAIjMrn.jpg

Shame that none of them sport her trademark facial marks.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I knew they were selling their old exclusive pops, wasn't aware they had other lootcrate stuff too.

I pulled the chase Pretty Woman Leatherface Pop out of the Ferrara Box today. Was hella surprised about that.
Oh, I'm not sure about the other stuff, but I would assume the deal would be for more than just the Pops, but then again, who wants the other stuff?

I got the Married with Children set today. Would love Chase Peggy, and still need to get Football Al tho.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
the funkopop reddit is one of the worst reddit communities ive ever seen, gotten even worse recently
Yeah, it's really bad, almost twitter comments level of bad

Thanks. I tried asking on reddit and got no answers from there.

These three are all I want.
Wishing you luck. I don't think I've ever successfully gotten a convention exclusive from the B&N website.

Rumors are going around that Majin Vegeta won't be sold online due to licensing issues. That's a bummer if it's true.

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, it's really bad, almost twitter comments level of bad

Wishing you luck. I don't think I've ever successfully gotten a convention exclusive from the B&N website.

Rumors are going around that Majin Vegeta won't be sold online due to licensing issues. That's a bummer if it's true.

Hopefully I can get supergirl since she's the main one I want. If I fail then I'll be paying scalper price I suppose. Killer frost and Rex should be easy

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, fucking Target decided not to drop the Ultrazord tonight. Guess I should sleep before I have to wake up for the Funko Shop.

BankaiZaraki

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Missed out on Great Ape Vegeta online. I'll see if I can beg my wife to get it in the morning for me since I'll be sleeping. That Blue Chrome is gonna be a blood bath to get. We barely managed to get the Gold variant. Also I need to somehow grab that Majin Vegeta from over9000.com at least my wife bought me Super Vegito already! Shes the best.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Got my Katayanagi Twins, I don't think I'll ever get over the shock every time I see how much the Funko Shop charges for shipping...

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Okay, stopped by Target and they had a mountain of Funko at the electronics desk.

Got stone Goliath (who is missing his Target-exclusive sticker), flicked Balooo, Genji and -- most importantly -- the Dino Ultrazord.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to snag the Ultrazord from Target and Carnage from Hot Topic. Also picked up the Knight Rider pop, had no idea it was out already.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Target was a shit show, totally unprepared. It's like the good employees knew today was going to be hell so they requested off and the people they just did a mass hiring event for had to show up today.

Nothing was out or prepped. Luckily I was first in line, all I wanted was my Audrey 2 in a Coffee Can, but they never even prepped anything. Like you know put all the Funko boxes together in the back somewhere, or have the guy closing last night, leave them out and ready at electronics.