Funko |OT| 1 in 6 chance this thread is a chase

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
I'm looking to unload all of my collection (only 25 or so) and I'm wondering if anyone has tips on websites that are safe/trustyworthy to sell on such as sell2bbnovelties.com. I have a few that are in the "vault" and are valuable according to pop vinyl price guides (such as Skeletor; Khal, Khaleesi & Rhaegal; Tali; Scar; Rocksteady; Bebop; Doctor Doom), so dont want to sell anywhere that isnt trustworthy.

MrH

Nov 3, 2017
I'm in full Resident Evil hype mode and want to buy a Licker Funko Pop, but I've noticed certain images look completely different, either it's photoshop or a remodel. Can anyone shed some light on what's going on before I order?

This looks awesome, and really detailed:

This looks very bland in comparison:

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Went to Gamestop to pick up my SSJ2 Gohan reservation and was told that all the preorders were picked up and that I’d be part of wave 2 on the 2nd week of February. I didn’t know they were doing two waves.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
London Toy Fair going on.

Savage World, Plushes, and 5Star announced too.

Last edited:

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Finally! A proper sized D.Va! Definitely want her. Haven't bought any Pop! figures in a long time, but she is a must get.

matrixman92

Oct 26, 2017
i really want the overwatch, persona, and some of the little mermaid ones.

Pretty annoying I just bought the old ariel pop the other day, and the 2 pack with eric in it. Now there are updates ones of both.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... I know Broly is literally the exact same as the SDCC exclusive, just with the green energy, but it looks so cool...

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Bulbasaur coming soon:

Grow your Pop! collection with the latest Pokémon Pop! who also happens to be a rare Grass- Poison-type. Train with your Pop! Bulbasaur frequently and this adorable Pokémon might be your best friend or maybe just take a nap. Additional Pokémon will be available every season.
It's so cute! Sounds like it's a common, thank god.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Every season? Like Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter?
That's what it sounds like. I imagine we'll get either Squirtle or Charmander for summer.

Serebii Update: Funko! to release a series of 12 figures celebrating Pikachu with a different season or holiday through 2019 starting with Pikachu holding a Luck Incense

Just take all my money, Funko...

Edit: Looks like the Pikachu figures are going to be Pokemon Center exclusives https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/celebrate-a-year-of-pikachu-with-funko/

Pokémon fans have a lot to get excited about in the coming months thanks to a special collaboration between Pokémon Center and the collectible-creating experts at Funko. February 13, 2019, will bring the launch of A Day with Pikachu, a new line of figures available at PokemonCenter.com. Then, each month for an entire year, a new themed figure will debut on the site. Each of the 12 figures celebrates the changing of the months and seasons with a unique scene featuring Pikachu. Look for the following figures throughout this year and into 2020:

• A Day with Pikachu: One Lucky Day
  • A Day with Pikachu: Rainy Day Pokémon
  • A Day with Pikachu: Blooming Curiosity
  • A Day with Pikachu: Sweet Days Are Here
  • A Day with Pikachu: Sparking Up a Celebration
  • A Day with Pikachu: Splashing Away Summer
  • A Day with Pikachu: Charged Up for Game Day
  • A Day with Pikachu: Surprises to Fall For
  • A Day with Pikachu: Completely Thank-Full
  • A Day with Pikachu: A Cool New Friend
  • A Day with Pikachu: Ringing In the Fun
  • A Day with Pikachu: Surprising Weather Ahead