• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Funko |OT| 1 in 6 chance this thread is a chase

Oct 26, 2017
Reposting for the new page, should be everything.
New York Toy Fair reveals. Tease of another reveal tomorrow.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Just catching up on all the news over the past few days. I already preordered the Entertainment Earth exclusive Deku. The Yuyu Hakusho and Castlevania sets look great.

Oct 26, 2017
it is super weird to see funko acknowledge and embrace secondary market values after all this time.

I just really hope that they incorporate a new vaulted section into this app. They have not announced a vaulted pop to the website in over a year i believe. The only way currently to find out if a pop has been vaulted is to know somebody who deals with funko wholesale and can see if an item can still be ordered

Oct 25, 2017
The new app is up, it was just an update to Stash. Search is a bit fucked right now though and it's not as snappy as Stash was.

The latest A Day With Pikachu figure was announced:

Oct 25, 2017
I got doughboy and buzz off from Gemini for about $60 total and they come with the actual con stickers. Makes up for missing the funko shop drop
Nice, that's not bad.

I got Steve Zissou and Ramona Flowers from today's drop. I was surprised how...not stressful the experience was? (I'm used to buying Mondo prints.)
Today and last night actually went pretty smoothly. There have been plenty of times where it's been a complete shit show.

Oct 25, 2017
I got Steve Zissou and Ramona Flowers from today's drop. I was surprised how...not stressful the experience was? (I'm used to buying Mondo prints.)
It's been so long since the last insane Funko Shop release that I actually forgot The Queue was a thing, and I wound up missing Dough Boy because of it ):

Really wanted that one for my mom, too. Hopefully once people get them in-hand and flippers flood eBay with them the prices won't be too outrageous >__<

Did manage to get Buzz-Off, Steve Zissou, Freddy with the Fish, Ramona Flowers (for my girlfriend) and Voyd (for my dad's Incredibles 2 collection) though. But my mom loves Poppin' Fresh and she's hella Irish lineage so I was really hoping to snap that up for her :\

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone considered joining one of these monitor groups I see advertised everywhere? Keep seeing places like funko dojo, funko garage, and pop report mentioned on Instagram.

Oct 26, 2017
all those chromes are ridiculous. For the astronomical amount of stuff thats going to be at celebration, I feel like they could of done so much more. I was honestly expecting a debut pop from the mandalorian. Kinda like they did with the 13th doctor from doctor who at SDCC