Funko |OT| 1 in 6 chance this thread is a chase

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Reposting for the new page, should be everything.
New York Toy Fair reveals. Tease of another reveal tomorrow.

Last edited:

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Just catching up on all the news over the past few days. I already preordered the Entertainment Earth exclusive Deku. The Yuyu Hakusho and Castlevania sets look great.

matrixman92

Oct 26, 2017
its crazy that Deku preorders are still in stock, but Barnes and noble sold out of the BTS 7 pack preorders in a couple hours

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Funko is shutting down Stashpedia and replacing it with their own app:

Guess I need to move everything over to PPG... I hate PPG.

matrixman92

Oct 26, 2017
it is super weird to see funko acknowledge and embrace secondary market values after all this time.

I just really hope that they incorporate a new vaulted section into this app. They have not announced a vaulted pop to the website in over a year i believe. The only way currently to find out if a pop has been vaulted is to know somebody who deals with funko wholesale and can see if an item can still be ordered

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
The new app is up, it was just an update to Stash. Search is a bit fucked right now though and it's not as snappy as Stash was.

The latest A Day With Pikachu figure was announced:

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
My store got in an unannounced Captain Marvel Pop.

Goose as the Flerken with the Tessaract

matrixman92

Oct 26, 2017
huge fail on funko shop trying to get doughboy. Got in queue right when he went up and sat in queue till 15 minutes after he sold out

matrixman92

Oct 26, 2017
I got doughboy and buzz off from Gemini for about $60 total and they come with the actual con stickers. Makes up for missing the funko shop drop

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I got doughboy and buzz off from Gemini for about $60 total and they come with the actual con stickers. Makes up for missing the funko shop drop
Nice, that's not bad.

I got Steve Zissou and Ramona Flowers from today's drop. I was surprised how...not stressful the experience was? (I'm used to buying Mondo prints.)
Today and last night actually went pretty smoothly. There have been plenty of times where it's been a complete shit show.

WordAssassin

Oct 25, 2017
I got Steve Zissou and Ramona Flowers from today's drop. I was surprised how...not stressful the experience was? (I'm used to buying Mondo prints.)
It's been so long since the last insane Funko Shop release that I actually forgot The Queue was a thing, and I wound up missing Dough Boy because of it ):

Really wanted that one for my mom, too. Hopefully once people get them in-hand and flippers flood eBay with them the prices won't be too outrageous >__<

Did manage to get Buzz-Off, Steve Zissou, Freddy with the Fish, Ramona Flowers (for my girlfriend) and Voyd (for my dad's Incredibles 2 collection) though. But my mom loves Poppin' Fresh and she's hella Irish lineage so I was really hoping to snap that up for her :\

matrixman92

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone considered joining one of these monitor groups I see advertised everywhere? Keep seeing places like funko dojo, funko garage, and pop report mentioned on Instagram.

matrixman92

Oct 26, 2017
all those chromes are ridiculous. For the astronomical amount of stuff thats going to be at celebration, I feel like they could of done so much more. I was honestly expecting a debut pop from the mandalorian. Kinda like they did with the 13th doctor from doctor who at SDCC

Sketch

Nov 12, 2017
I was thinking, will Seinfield funkos happen? I don't have any funkos but I'd buy those.
I saw them "leaked" on a Reddit post years ago with zero follow-up. Someone on the Funko sub finally brought it up again and claimed that Jerry was gunshy about selling the rights. It's all conjecture to me, I haven't seen anything official.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I saw them "leaked" on a Reddit post years ago with zero follow-up. Someone on the Funko sub finally brought it up again and claimed that Jerry was gunshy about selling the rights. It's all conjecture to me, I haven't seen anything official.
They did Vinyl Idolz of some of the characters but that's about it so far. I wouldn't be surprised about Jerry being the holdup, IIRC he was one of the big roadblock to getting the show on DVD way back.

I started my collection on June 28th 2018, and this is how it looks right now.

My favorite is Shenlong
I'm just awaiting the inevitable 10 inch Super Shenron since we just got Porunga.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man: Far From Home pops announced:

I know it's most likely due to Disney not wanting any Endgame spoilers getting out in pop form. But man, these look way better than those boring ass Endgame pops they just released. I think I'm gonna have to try and get that Walmart exclusive.

Vyer

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know anything about this ATT Night King POP? Supposedly was going up late April but now even the banner is gone and there’s seems to be some conflicting info

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know anything about this ATT Night King POP? Supposedly was going up late April but now even the banner is gone and there’s seems to be some conflicting info
I think it went up sometime last week. Around the same time the HBO shop exclusive went up. You might want to call any AT&T stores in your area to see if they have any.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Spider-Man: Far From Home pops announced:

I know it's most likely due to Disney not wanting any Endgame spoilers getting out in pop form. But man, these look way better than those boring ass Endgame pops they just released. I think I'm gonna have to try and get that Walmart exclusive.
Don't worry, the spoilery Endgame Pops will probably show up in stores next week, like they did with Captain Marvel and Infinity War.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm expecting at least

Fat Thor
Cap w/ Hammer
Tony w/ Gauntlet
Banner/Hulk
Short Hair Marvel
Pepper
I think we'll get a Hulk/Banner with Gauntlet as well. Maybe a Thor holding both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. I can definitely see Valkyrie riding the pegasus popping up as an exclusive somewhere. Same with old man Steve.

Vyer

Oct 25, 2017
So where are the DC and Disney boxes these days?

I know Amazon does Marvel and Star Wars