• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New KH Pops incoming

kingdom-hearts-3-funko-pops-wave-3-1183282.jpeg

42958_KH3_Aqua_Keyblade_POP_GLAM-WEB.png

39943_KH3_Lea_with_keyblade_POP-GLAM-WEB.png

43027_KH3_Kairi_with_keyblade_POP_GLAM-WEB.png

I need that Aqua exclusive

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rest of the Haunted Mansion line are slated for September 1st, looks like

Apr 19, 2018
So how come there's like five or six variations of Retsuko, but not a single pop exists for any of the other Aggretsuko characters? =/

I would pick up a Director Ton and Fenneko in a heartbeat.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So for D23 there's an exclusive Dapper Dans 4 pack
dapper-dans-funkos.png

This was also revealed
68854074_372996633382848_4107556302542932794_n.jpg

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
The mandalorian pop is a mess. Yesterday they wouldn't sell it until 5:30. So people went and they said it was a mistake and they won't have it then but will have plenty today. This morning it sold out within an hour, with a limit of 1 per person. Hopefully I can grab it tomorrow.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The mandalorian pop is a mess. Yesterday they wouldn't sell it until 5:30. So people went and they said it was a mistake and they won't have it then but will have plenty today. This morning it sold out within an hour, with a limit of 1 per person. Hopefully I can grab it tomorrow.
I only had a pass for tomorrow so I'm hoping to grab one as well. If you've been in the stores can you tell me what the pin situation is like there right now? I need to know if I'm gonna try to head straight for Mickey's of Glendale in the morning tomorrow or line up for the Parks Panel immediately

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I only had a pass for tomorrow so I'm hoping to grab one as well. If you've been in the stores can you tell me what the pin situation is like there right now? I need to know if I'm gonna try to head straight for Mickey's of Glendale in the morning tomorrow or line up for the Parks Panel immediately

Mickeys of Glendale is the most insane booth I've ever seen. If you need that, I would prioritize it over anything else. Disney store is 2nd busiest, and dream store is least crowded. Tbh if you aren't lining up overnight or have a reservation for the booth already, you might have trouble for MoG.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mickeys of Glendale is the most insane booth I've ever seen. If you need that, I would prioritize it over anything else. Disney store is 2nd busiest, and dream store is least crowded. Tbh if you aren't lining up overnight or have a reservation for the booth already, you might have trouble for MoG.
Hmm, thought as much. Aight, thanks!

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There were so many Dapper Dan pops in D23 I'm curious if they're just gonna put the excess up in the parks, because I looked in there at noon and that store was loaded with them.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Yea dappers everywhere. They had stacks on every wall and behind the registers on the other side. No Mandalorian pops :(

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also the rest of the Haunted Mansion line is due to drop on the 1st, except for Target which is the 6th. Brickseek is already showing stock

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
marvel is still going. DC and Disney are a shell of their former selves. And both seem to disappear for several months and then randomly come back
The Marvel ones have been extremely hit or miss too. I don't think I've bought any of the new boxes since they moved. I feel like they may want to move toward doing one off boxes like they've been doing for GS and HT rather than a singular sub box dedicated around one license.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
ughhh, loungefly is pissing me off. They are knowingly sending products for review and promotion to a known women abuser. The guy has gone to jail for domestic violence against a spouse. I warned them weeks ago with proof and they seemingly dont care at all, and have only strengthened their partnership since then. Not sure if I should try to raise the issue to Funko or not. Really gross situation. Loungeflys main demo is women for fuck sake. I dont think Funko would want their partnerships with disney and such being promoted by someone like that.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so no one seems to know when commons for Haunted Mansion are supposed to drop now. Chrome hitchhiking ghosts are in stock but are still locked to the 6th street date, but there are some target stores selling the commons (constance, opera singer, and mummy) now

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, so no one seems to know when commons for Haunted Mansion are supposed to drop now. Chrome hitchhiking ghosts are in stock but are still locked to the 6th street date, but there are some target stores selling the commons (constance, opera singer, and mummy) now

I got constance, opera, and mummy last night at target. Every target in my area only got 2 of each

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just hope people don't pull some BS switching at self checkout to buy the chrome pack early. Same with 10" Ezra
First Target I went to I just asked if they had any Haunted Mansion Pops. The guy said they only had the chrome 3 pack and I asked if they were up for purchase. He said yeah but when he checked the street date they were still locked. 2nd Target I went to I just asked for Constance.

I'll still hit up my local mall on the 1st and see if there's anything there.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
If you put your zip code in for this dcpi on brickseek it should tell you which Targets in your area have the commons in stock.

Target isn't due to release them until the 6th but some got them early. I got Constance on Friday

Are they available now, or are they street dated for 9/6?

I was able to grab the chrome 3 pack this morning on the app, but Leota and the Opera Singer sold out before I could get them.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
The Box Lunches and Hot Topics in my area apparently didn't get any Haunted Mansion Pops.

I'm friends with a manager at boxlunch. He said communication on the haunted mansion stuff has been horrible. He had like 18 street dated skus for HM, and only received 2 of the products, which were the blanket and journal that went online last night. He said he looked at inventory levels and it seems to be a company wide issue

Edit: also apparently their exclusive is not street dated, so stores can sell immediately when they get them

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm friends with a manager at boxlunch. He said communication on the haunted mansion stuff has been horrible. He had like 18 street dated skus for HM, and only received 2 of the products, which were the blanket and journal that went online last night. He said he looked at inventory levels and it seems to be a company wide issue
The instagram of my local boxlunch only seems to show the blanket, some socks, and the journal.
Are they available now, or are they street dated for 9/6?

I was able to grab the chrome 3 pack this morning on the app, but Leota and the Opera Singer sold out before I could get them.
The exclusives are street dated for the 6th, but people have been able to get the commons from Target for a few days now. Seems to depend on the location.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Next Disney Treasures box is Nightmare Before Christmas and will be the last DT for the foreseeable future.

EDqUHDOUUAAGLH7

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Ffs I'm at NYCC and I know this shit is gonna be impossible to get.

image0.jpg

They look so cool.

Spidey

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Two awful conventions in a row for DC, at least PX previews Batwoman softened the blow for today somewhat.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Two awful conventions in a row for DC, at least PX previews Batwoman softened the blow for today somewhat.
Marvel and DC have both been kinda shitty con wise for a while now.

I'm kinda liking what they've been throwing down for NYCC though. It's nice to see so many new licenses and ideas. I really want that Basquiat pop.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got the Opera Singer to finish off my collection of the current releases and also got a chrome 3 pack for a friend. The Target I went to had around 10 3 packs with about 6 people in line so it worked out.

Then the dude who was first in line got to the blind box before anyone else and bought half the stock and I was like "oh..."

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Got the Opera Singer to finish off my collection of the current releases and also got a chrome 3 pack for a friend. The Target I went to had around 10 3 packs with about 6 people in line so it worked out.

Then the dude who was first in line got to the blind box before anyone else and bought half the stock and I was like "oh..."
Mine was limiting people to three items. Scummy they let someone wipe out the stock in one shot