• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NES

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Los Angeles
Because the source was Daily Mail which is a tabloid rag? Also, this isn't Funko related.

See my edit. Had many tabs opened and responded in the wrong one.

I can link to a Fox News article thats frontpage of Google News. Or Huff Post. Or WaPo. Story is also on TV news. Would prob take me 10 seconds to create a thread linking it to major news outlets. Google is your friend brah.

Last edited:

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
How are Box Lunch with exclusives?
Pretty good, they're owned by the same company that owns Hot Topic.

I really like the Stitch Ride, but I'm not gonna lie, I wish it was this:

giphy.gif

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got my #BringBackMst3k mystery gift today and it's
an exclusive Funko Pop called Tom Serv-Crow (essentially a Crow painted like Tom Servo) signed by Joel Hodgson.

Less that 3000 were made. I love it but at the same time can't imagine someone who isn't a Funko fan who went for the "mystery gift" on board for it. Plus it's already going for hundreds on ebay so some people damn sure want it.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
No Klaw? That's a shame; hopefully they're just hiding him until we see what his final form ends up looking like.
I saw people saying that Klaw could end up in the Black Panther MCC box. Wouldn't be too surprising as they seem to put villains in the boxes when they aren't announced with the line. Enchantress in the Suicide Squad box, Dr. Maru in Wonder Woman,
Steppenwolf in Justice League

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Is Klaw supposed to have a "final" form? I thought it was just be what we saw in the trailer.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
If Klaw doesn't turn into a monster of pure sound with a comic inspired design for Andy Serkis to CG mocap, then this entire film franchise was a mistake.

No but really though, surely you only hire Serkis because you're going to have him bring his most iconic talent to the table right?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Love that this is a spotlight thread. What a cool idea too. I guess I'll have to clean up my collection a bit and upload some pictures! Just got the Kingdom Hearts Tron 3-pack so that'll be fun to display.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Those Cuphead figures look nice!

I can't really stand the Pop! figures, but I do quite like Funko's Rock Candy line. They have the only Lara Croft figure that I actually like:
41Z4rrWK9OL.jpg

And now looking through Google images for that pic I see they have a lot more awesome figures in that line than I thought! I might be up in this thread here soon bois

Last edited:

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
As a heads up, Gamestop is having Pro Days on Friday and Saturday, where all Pops will be buy 3 get 1 Free for Pro/Elite Pro members, no update on the Surtur situation however.

Elite Pro Members do get a coupon for 10% off any one collectible, however when I used mine, it took it off each of the 4 Pops that I got (Horizon set).

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Best chance for Crota will be if they restock when the next big line hits and everyone forgets about him haha. I don't even care if I get a Chase, I just want a single Crota.

Edit:
23316571_10210387651823126_4414834810673745047_n.jpg

Fuck.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda hate the Kingdom Hearts line. Something about all of them looks super off.

Oct 25, 2017
Found Crota, the HT exclusive Elvira, and a TRU exclusive Narwhal from Elf today. Also placed an order for the frozen Krampus from FYE online.

I think I have a problem.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
There was one in Civil War.
Ah ok, that makes sense then. I almost asked "Unless there's already one from another wave"

Still, I imagine their costumes are different? I don't know why they didn't do a BP movie-specific version with the helmet on and have the chase be the helmet on with eyes open. I guess I'm just surprised by how different the chase figures are becoming, used to be the chase was just flocked or glow in the dark or a different color but now they're whole different costumes and moulds

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ah ok, that makes sense then. I almost asked "Unless there's already one from another wave"

Still, I imagine their costumes are different? I don't know why they didn't do a BP movie-specific version with the helmet on and have the chase be the helmet on with eyes open. I guess I'm just surprised by how different the chase figures are becoming, used to be the chase was just flocked or glow in the dark or a different color but now they're whole different costumes and moulds
Yeah, suits are different between the two movies. You're right, it doesn't make sense that they didn't make one, considering there was how many Joker and Harley's for Suicide Squad?

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Could be that they're saving the normal Panther costume for the subscription box with a Klaw. That would be about as suitably lame as what they did with the Ragnarok Gladiator Thor and the Webpits Homecoming Spidey.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
There's a B2G1 sale going on at Hot Topic, online only but... fucking hell the price for flocked Krampus is $16.50!!

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Kingdom Hearts Pops had a preorder date of 11/15/17, they got pushed to 1/1/18 now...

Don't like that Zoro Pop, but it looks like it's post time skip, and I haven't seen any of that, so maybe that's why.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Went to Target today and found a Crota chase just sitting on the shelf, I don't think I've ever been so lucky in my entire life lmao. I had just picked up the normal Crota earlier this morning from a different store but thought I'd run by another location on the way home. The chase had a bit of a ding in the box on the back but I can't believe I found one in the wild like that. This was like 3 hours after the store had opened too.