• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Cultist Zenyatta and Witch Mercy are up for pre-order on the Blizzard store.

ow-funko-cultist-zen-box-gallery.png

ow-funko-witch-mercy-box-gallery.png

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
And all those orders got canceled because the password they were using for their site got hacked.

What a shitshow.

No, that's for the blue chrome Vegeta, which has now become its own separate shitshow. The Majin Vegeta went up on over9000, actually not even, it went up on a completely different url that Chris Sabat tweeted out. So if you weren't watching his twitter feed you missed the five seconds it was up.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Today has been a mess

Was there any point at all to sign up for emails on over 9000?
Nope, he literally just threw up a Shopify site, the main URL is still broken and spits out a 403 error:

Like, honestly, this is one that people are right to be pissed off about. He tweeted out earlier this week that they'd be going up on the main site this week and has people sign up for the emails, then just decides to release it on his Twitter.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, that's for the blue chrome Vegeta, which has now become its own separate shitshow. The Majin Vegeta went up on over9000, actually not even, it went up on a completely different url that Chris Sabat tweeted out. So if you weren't watching his twitter feed you missed the five seconds it was up.

Oh, my bad. I had the shitshows mixed up.

Update on Majin:

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hot Topic October Exclusives

Toy Story Sora
Chucky
Mulan Diamond
Evil Cuphead
Voltron Shiro
Metallic Pennywise and shirt
Colossus
Doctor Strange Ghost Rider

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
How did I not know that these Coraline pops exist?? Just ordered the 'With Cat' and 'Doll' variations.
I really want the Other Mother. There was an NYCC exclusive too:

32820_Coraline_CoralinePJS_POP_NYCC_GLAM_large_5f4e9610-2704-40c6-8e55-a34437013ea2.png

Hot Topic October Exclusives

Toy Story Sora
Chucky
Mulan Diamond
Evil Cuphead
Voltron Shiro
Metallic Pennywise and shirt
Colossus
Doctor Strange Ghost Rider

Damn, I want Sora, Evil Cuphead, and Metallic Pennywise. Maybe Chucky and Strange too. I think I can wait on Chucky though, I don't see that one selling out.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I was able to get a bundle, but apparently there was a box you had to check that said you weren't a bot. I didn't see any box whatsoever when using Apple Pay. So I'm worried it will be cancelled now

Oct 25, 2017
I like that they're occasionally restocking the Disney Parks exclusives. I just got a Disneyland Annual Pass a few weeks ago, and they just so happened to have the Splash Mountain Pop in stock the first day I went.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Don't Starve Pops coming soon:

DppD9zJU0AEYDK1.jpg

Each one comes with a PC download code for an in-game item. These look really good.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those Don't Starve Pops are actually pretty nice. I wish they'd modify the heads more often.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, to Disneyland fans, apparently there's gonna be a new variant of the Matterhorn Yeti at World of Disney Anaheim next week.
I don't see what else they could do short of putting him in a bobsled pop ride. Maybe it's expedition Everest yeti?

Also world of Disney is a weird choice for a parks exclusive reveal. But they have more registersv and space so it makes sense from a practical standpoint

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see what else they could do short of putting him in a bobsled pop ride. Maybe it's expedition Everest yeti?

Also world of Disney is a weird choice for a parks exclusive reveal. But they have more registersv and space so it makes sense from a practical standpoint

It's a Diamond variant or something, I think it's sparkly.

And it's at World of Disney to commemorate its grand reopening.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Someone totally missed that there was Spidere-Hulk coming out. Had to snatch it as soon as I saw it at Walgreens

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get the Halloween cereal Ad Icons. I don't really collect the Ad Icons but these are ones I've always wanted.