• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Evil Cuphead is live!

DqNTiavX0AA4X7x.jpg

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Red is due to drop at Disney tomorrow. I clearly missed out on Diamond Harold today (fine because I have the original) but I might go for that one.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had a good day at my local mall today; got Sanji, Usopp, Vanitas, and Spyro and Sparx. Spyro and Sparx I'm particularly happy with because I've been trying to find them for a while now, and it looked like the one I got was the last one at my Hot Topic store.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
My most anticipated set of the year has been butchered. YIKES. And I'm unfortunately locked into a preorder from big Apple collectibles

lckoc8a_d.jpg

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
That's not the Proto version? How does that happen?

I think these pics are usually pulled from the backend of hot topics site or something like that. They're the pics that will eventually be used on the item page. And idk, it's unbelievable someone ok'd that. It doesn't even look like the movie, especially around the eyes.

It doesn't even look like the image on the box

M85JXJg_d.jpg

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe the Chase will look good? Ha ha ha.... :(

In other news, ANOTHER Harry Potter wave revealed. Only cool one, imo

f901037896f1ed9253391a498be6c88c.gif

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I think these pics are usually pulled from the backend of hot topics site or something like that. They're the pics that will eventually be used on the item page. And idk, it's unbelievable someone ok'd that. It doesn't even look like the movie, especially around the eyes.

It doesn't even look like the image on the box

M85JXJg_d.jpg
Wow, that's... super disappointing. I really wanted this one too.

I'm surprised they're doing another domed pop. The R2D2 and the rose sat at my local HT for months.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
The BMW ones look alright, that Spirit Spider looks great though.

I'm glad I have no interest in anything that's in the Gamestop black friday mystery boxes again this year.

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone explain to me when the Hot Cash earning period is?

Is it anytime that the Hot Cash redemption period is not active, or is there another designed timeframe?

Thanks.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get Christmas Town Sora at my Hot Topic store yesterday, it looked like it was the only one they had too.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Blizzard has b2g1 on pops today if you're interested

And it might be blasphemy in here but their nendoroids are also on sale

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I got my Witch Mercy and Cultist Zenny the other day, and I come home today to find another package of them without ordering them...

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I got my Witch Mercy and Cultist Zenny the other day, and I come home today to find another package of them without ordering them...

You should have gotten an email asking you to email them back so you can return the extras, or you will be getting the email soon. Ive seen it happen to a lot of people. Wonder how many they actually get back