• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
You should have gotten an email asking you to email them back so you can return the extras, or you will be getting the email soon. Ive seen it happen to a lot of people. Wonder how many they actually get back
I got an email asking them if I could bring them back as well. Wonder if I should go down the dirty line and flip them...might pay for next wave of overwatch pops...but then again they said they would give me a discount coupon on my next order.

What would you guys do?

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
You should have gotten an email asking you to email them back so you can return the extras, or you will be getting the email soon. Ive seen it happen to a lot of people. Wonder how many they actually get back
Ah, there is an email from them.

I got an email asking them if I could bring them back as well. Wonder if I should go down the dirty line and flip them...might pay for next wave of overwatch pops...but then again they said they would give me a discount coupon on my next order.

What would you guys do?

There's nothing in the email about them charging for them, and couldn't they contact UPS and halt the shipment? I don't see myself using the discount until there's another exclusive Pop, so I might just sell them to a friend.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I think witch mercy is actually out of stock now. I would sell tbh. Price is gonna go up.

Did either of you happen to check your ups account to see if it actually showed two packages coming? Mine only shows one package so I'm assuming I'm not getting extras

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I got the UPS update with the first one, and then last night I saw another UPS email about this second one from the same shipping company. The second one didn't ship until after I received the first.

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
Got my Wave 4 overwatch pops from Big Apple collectable and was surprised about the packaging it came in. It was perfect. Bubble wrapped around Orisa and the other 5 were packed neatly into a box and no damage at all. I was definitely pleased with that

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of printing money.

1i3ec1waqkz11.jpg

That's just the beginning

DsltqyjXQAEE_WC.jpg

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I really hate the way Hot Topic has been doing some of their online releases lately. I grabbed an Alphonse with kittens during the five minutes it was in stock.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I just got my flocked Beerus and it came in... not great shape. The box feels like it was assembled wrong, there's weird sticker residue on it where it looks like they maybe applied the stickers wrong and peeled them off. There's a corner ripped off the funimation sticker and the flocked sticker straight up looks like it was peeled off and reapplied.

But whatever, I'm just glad to have him.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
I really wish I had pre-ordered SSJ3 Goku. It looks so good.

I managed to pick up my Son Goku today and SSJ2 Gohan will get picked up in three days.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the Kingdom Hearts box is gonna get delayed again. It's supposed to release tomorrow but I haven't seen anyone posting anything about it.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I've got the Advent Calendar and have been trying to post each night, but with the site's update it's been screwy.

IG Link isn't working for Nights 2/3
a3qCpiE.png

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
GameStop just cancelled my, and it looks like a lot of other peoples too, SS3 Goku pre-order. Nice going, GameStop...

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Avatar: The Last Airbender finally announced:

DuZHuECWsAAmzhP.jpg

These look really good! Of course Avatar State Aang would be a chase...

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Since i start collecting POP's 5 months ago, i really reallyyy wanted a Shenron, and today i got one! I'm really happy. Also Gohan is dope af!

oX5M31u.jpg

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Went to a Pop Shop today, asked the guy why one Super Saiyan Rose was $5 cheaper than the other, said one was from Australia and the other being the Hot Topic exclusive, I type in the DRM code that's on the bottom and something else is coming up for that one instead. Does Australia use a different code than the US for their Pops?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Went to a Pop Shop today, asked the guy why one Super Saiyan Rose was $5 cheaper than the other, said one was from Australia and the other being the Hot Topic exclusive, I type in the DRM code that's on the bottom and something else is coming up for that one instead. Does Australia use a different code than the US for their Pops?
I don't think so. I've got one from Australia and the code on the bottom is the same as a Hot Topic one that I just looked at on eBay.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think so. I've got one from Australia and the code on the bottom is the same as a Hot Topic one that I just looked at on eBay.
I had another friend tell, it's UPC code that determines the Pop and not the DRM, sorry total noob at this Pop stuff, actually buying this stuff for a friend who collects the Dragon Ball Pops

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
New Dragon Ball pops announced:

DuzgpViXcAAOn4z.jpg

DuzgpiTXcAAbtUi.jpg
c998140921956910e36be49219c02dc7.jpeg

It's weird that SS2 Gohan is listed but SS3 Goku isn't.

Edit: Well, nevermind. They also announced Dragon Ball exclusives... that have been released and sold out:

DuznJjMXQAEue4x.jpg

Last edited:

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Still kicking myself for not preordering SSJ3 Goku and the SS1 Gohan+Vegito.

I want that Jiren though. Any word on where we can preorder him?