• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
porg1y3kbo.png

porg2jyjqj.png

porg40ijy2.png

us7qoyi07kel.png

mkfjmce69jni.png

porg33bjvc.png

porg7lxk3w.png

porg5mhktw.png

porg6cokw2.png

Last edited:

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! I was hoping someone would make this. Great job, Sponge!

My Hot Topic NYCC order finally came today. My Dragonzord got a bit smushed but other than that everything looks great. I was hoping the coins around Scrooge were going to be shinier or metallic but it still looks pretty good, and I'm glad to finally have the Halloween Town trio all together.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Is it ok to post pops for sale here? I got like half my collection I want to get rid of, just because I have to many, I'm. Not looking to make money, just trying to recoup what I paid and maybe shipping.

Awesome! I was hoping someone would make this. Great job, Sponge!

My Hot Topic NYCC order finally came today. My Dragonzord got a bit smushed but other than that everything looks great. I was hoping the coins around Scrooge were going to be shinier or metallic but it still looks pretty good, and I'm glad to finally have the Halloween Town trio all together.

I was sad I missed the dragonzord. I saw it on HAT website but Everytime I hit add to cart it immediately went out of stock.

Oct 25, 2017
Only recently got into these as my wife REALLY wanted a Pennywise from the new movie, and it's close to becoming a sickness. I paid out the ass for a Pennywise chase and Wal-Mart exclusive for our anniversary, and somehow I've accumulated about 20 other Pops in the span of a month. I managed to get the flocked Bob Ross, Target exclusive Bob Ross and a chase Bob Ross on the same trip, which was my first chase out in the wild.

Didn't even try for Crota or the Grady Twins. Flippers are crazy for these things, haven't seen anything like it since I worked at Toys R Us and had to deal with Hot Wheels collectors.

Waggles

Oct 26, 2017
Was just searching to see if this thread existed. These damn things are addicting and I can't explain why.

Dthomp

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet, a POP thread. Now I have somewhere to complain that I'll never get that Target Crota POP since my area got 1 apparently...

Xzeon

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hey yo wat up FunkoERA. Diggeh I know u from lurking the old Amiibo threads.

So I'm pretty into Funko Pops. I follow the Funko Pop Subreddit for all my Funko news.

Next up on my want list is basically the entire new Sonic the Hedgehog line.

My wish list is literally anything from Star vs the Forces of Evil.

OP
OP
HibbySloth

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like we got our first glimpse of the Cuphead pops on Quidd. They look awesome!

0ZM9KEC.png

Last edited:

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Really looking forward to the new line of Masters of the Universe Pops, as well as the Looney Tunes (though not much interested in the opera ones). Was so hoping they'd give a little Tweety with Sylvester and they did! They also did Taz which is great as I love him but didn't want the Space Jam costume version. Think I'll probably get the plush of him as well. I hope more comes from the Pop line like Road Runner and Wile E Coyote, etc.

Looks like we got our first glimpse of the Cuphead pops on Quidd. They look awesome!

0ZM9KEC.png

Oh wow... I wasn't sure they would be allowed to distort the Cuphead characters with designs like this and so had to just create standard figures, but it is good to see that they can do that.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I got my GitD Watcher from Horizon today. They did a really good job on it. It's super detailed and looks really good.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I got my GitD Watcher from Horizon today. They did a really good job on it. It's super detailed and looks really good.
I tried to buy one last week when they had like 10 out on display. When I got to the register, it wouldn't ring up and they told me they couldn't sell it until the 29th.

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
I'm new to the Funko OT so thought I should pass this along - woke up to an email from Hot topic for a pre-sale on the LA Comicon HT exclusives the Ahsoka Glow in the Dark along with Rick and Morty Flocked Snowball. For those interested the Moon Knight is currently in stock.

11068967_av2
11132615_av1
11064561_av1

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped by Hot Topic last night while waiting for my movie to start, and they had a ton of Mr. Knights in stock, so I picked one up. Grabbed a Portal Turret as well.