• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Only one Gamestop remotely close me to has their Surtur shipment in, and there's no way for me to get to them till the evening. Lady said they only have a few beyond pre-orders. The other five Gamestops that aren't a crazy distance away have no shipments or idea about when the shipments will come. Not looking promising.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Only one Gamestop remotely close me to has their Surtur shipment in, and there's no way for me to get to them till the evening. Lady said they only have a few beyond pre-orders. The other five Gamestops that aren't a crazy distance away have no shipments or idea about when the shipments will come. Not looking promising.
When I last worked Sunday, there weren't any headed to our store, but we are one of the smallest stores in our area.

Edit: Horizon Pops are out, and we haven't got those yet either, and I had a set preordered.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
When I last worked Sunday, there weren't any headed to our store, but we are one of the smallest stores in our area.

Edit: Horizon Pops are out, and we haven't got those yet either, and I had a set preordered.

Wow, shipments can be delayed to that extent? How far out are you able to see scheduled shipments?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
The Tick is getting a regular release.

DNenH2LVoAAVh0u.png

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still waiting for Hot Topic to send my NYCC Scrooge and Flocked Dug. I have a feeling they're scrambling, probably got more orders than expected.

I'm absolutely grabbing those new Disney Afternoon Funko action figures. At least Darkwing and Scrooge. I'm impressed how good they look. I like Funko isn't just Pops but use those IPs elsewhere.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Turns out the GS where the lady said last night that they got extras in, didn't (?), according to the guy working today. The hell is going on with GS and Funko? They're worse than Walgreens with exclusives at this point.
At least Horizon Pops are starting to show up in my state, not near me though haha

Oct 26, 2017
Now that we're on Era, I just want to put this down for posterity here.

WHERE
ARE
THE
FUCKING
PRINCESS
BRIDE
POPS

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I feel like I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to David S. Pumpkins. Like out of nowhere people are talking about it.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any word on when the Cuphead figures come out? Not the Funkos, the 4'' figures.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Watching this thread for the inevitable day I decide to offload all of my Pop Vinyls just sitting in my basement. ;_;

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Was reading about this yesterday. Not good.
Honestly, I'm not really surprised. Since I started collecting two or so years ago, they've changed. Yeah, the Pops do look better, but there are so many of them now, for so many different IPs. And they keep adding new products too. They're over saturating the market with their own products.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Got my LoC box today, it's probably one of the stronger LoC boxes.

The Aquaman pop is really cool, Steppenwolf is okay. What surprised me the most is how heavy Aquaman is and how light Steppenwolf is. I'd have thought Steppenwolf would be heavier. The sticky notes are cute but I'd have preferred a patch instead. The T-shirt... I like the colors and the concept but those faces look fucking awful. The tumbler is cool, I'm glad it's not a mug.

My box didn't come with a card though, which is weird.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Got my LoC box today, it's probably one of the stronger LoC boxes.

The Aquaman pop is really cool, Steppenwolf is okay. What surprised me the most is how heavy Aquaman is and how light Steppenwolf is. I'd have thought Steppenwolf would be heavier. The sticky notes are cute but I'd have preferred a patch instead. The T-shirt... I like the colors and the concept but those faces look fucking awful. The tumbler is cool, I'm glad it's not a mug.

My box didn't come with a card though, which is weird.
The inclusion, or lack of, of the cards confuse me. They're fun info cards, yet they randomly decide to include one or not. Any shirt or patch in this one?

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Since this is the Community Spotlight thread now, let's just get it out of the way and say, yes, there are some of you that hate Funko, we get it.

JackSwift

Oct 28, 2017
My friend/roommate has literally over a thousand of these in his room. I have 5. I don't understand the hate these things get.