• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Myke

Oct 25, 2017
A few more pieces done by me. I hope you'll enjoy these!

stranded_mermaid_by_mykegreywolf-dccqwj8.jpg

raffle_prize__likulau_by_mykegreywolf-dcdh3iy.jpg

commission__n7_sniper_anira_by_mykegreywolf-dcdb5qi.jpg

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017
Anthrocon be fucking lit

I am sad that I couldn't attend this year. Very poor week for me schedule wise. I just hope I can get a room for MFF as I already registered. I tried the lottery that was booking a room in the Hyatt and ended up fruitless but hopefully a room opens up as it gets closer.

Also... anyone here have discord info? A pm with the info wouldn't be unwelcome.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
Im back from ac and like im fuckin exhaustrd i pike passed out on my bed last nifht aftwr gettibg gome alept for 4 giyra do i hace to go to woorrkrrkkkk

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing a fursuit at EVO is wild enough, but for him to place first in DBFZ is just the icing on the cake. Congrats to SonicFox!

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I just absolutely love that SonicFox is allowed to be himself like this on eSports, still can'0t get over that promotional stuff from his sponsors bear pictures of his fursona. It's so awesome.

Not as awesome to see people on this forum still shit talk the fandom tho :C

Deleted member 32362

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Spain
Hello, it's been ages since my last visit here >___<
I am not quite a forum person I know v__v

How are you doing? :-)

Leaving here a couple links of images I fav'd recently on twitter ^^

Hope you like them!

PS: Can I add more links from twitter to get the image appear? I had few more links but I can't add more than 2 "media" links.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, it's been ages since my last visit here >___<
I am not quite a forum person I know v__v

How are you doing? :-)

Leaving here a couple links of images I fav'd recently on twitter ^^

Hope you like them!

PS: Can I add more links from twitter to get the image appear? I had few more links but I can't add more than 2 "media" links.

You can't embed more than two tweets, but you can post the actual images.
DkzMmTqU8AAN1X1.jpg

Deleted member 32362

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Spain
Mee0118 does great work. Their queue is like 2-3 months but it's worth the wait.

Yes, it's a great work ^^
Also, 2-3 months isn't that bad. I am still in queue for something I asked in April, but unfortunately the artist got a job doing a comic and told me it could take a lot to get my commission done. Offered me a refund but I am not in a hurry.

Gave me a free doodle as compensation :)

Oyia0l5.jpg

SigmasonicX thank you! Will keep that in mind

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I just thought it was kinda funny how that thread was overflowing with furry stuff jokes while this wee little OT rots slowly buried in the hangouts sub forum ; _ ;

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
thats life in the discord era

i can barely even load this art heavy thread on mobile anyway

so i just have discord muted because i dont actually like talking most of the time and just check in when hbn tags me on moth pics

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I keep forgetting there is a discord for this community, may i ask for a PM with the link?

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ooo I didn't know this OT had a Discord! I might not say much but I'd also like an invite if possible.

Edit: Nevermind I should have just checked the OP :P