• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CandySTX

Mar 17, 2018
Scotland
Hearing about the Insane Clown Posse guy and his daughter showing up in really cool looking fursuits sounded amazing.

They seemed so into it and cool that I want to unironically try listening to their music.

Weasel

Oct 25, 2017
The script of the sixth book of Blacksad is in the works. Slowly, but it's in the works:

Yes
O8YSHmx.png

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm gonna start trying to do art everyday, if not for the New Year then because I'm tired of retail and need to embrace my talents and calling. First up, a red terrier.

tumblr_pkop6vMxW21rpha45o1_540.png

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about nominating this thread for Community Spotlight. Good idea? Bad Idea?

Might breath some life into this thread, probably a few furries that don't even know it exists. Could also attract some curious people. Thoughts?

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about nominating this thread for Community Spotlight. Good idea? Bad Idea?

Might breath some life into this thread, probably a few furries that don't even know it exists. Could also attract some curious people. Thoughts?
You have my sword, good sir.

I'm also about to start construction on some fursuit parts. Would help motivate me.

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
We got the ok 👌

I don't know what to do or where to go tho lol

It's here
https://www.resetera.com/threads/co...ups-open-again-etcetera.112804/#post-20066596

The problem is the thread says

This process requires opt-ins. This is neither mandatory nor automated. In order for your community to opt-in, your current |OT| creator/thread holder needs to reply to this post to state that your community is interested and provide a link to your current OT. The only way a community will be opted in is if the current thread holder for your community does this.

I DM'd A.M. but I've got no response yet.

Raina

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone going to Confuzzled next week? I'm so excited! This will be my third Confuzzled. I'd love to go to the American cons one day but, uh, money.

Raina

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck me, Confuzzled 2019 was the best con I've ever been to. The best weekend of my life.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Before Lola Bunny. Before Judy Hopps. Robin Hood and Maid Marion are the original furry gateways.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Been enjoying Beastars - on chapter 60 already. It's like a darker, raunchier Zootopia with birds and reptiles thrown in