• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
although i'm mostly into monsters, aliens, and robots, i always had a soft spot for anthropomorphic animals...which naturally led me here. hi im furity...i'm new to this site.
Howdy! Glad to have you here.
-----​
Random piece of art I thought was cool:
EDny-abXkAAnV46
(Artist: Vile)

theDidact

Oct 25, 2017
complete and utter shot in the dark... was watching TV with my flatmate and he saw this tshirt that he seriously wants! for the life of me i cant find where its from, anyone familiar with the artist or brand?????

tshirt2.png

DM if you do!
I have several friends with this shirt. I think Lukar has it right.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
So uh... What's this I hear about Milo-fucking-Yiannopoulos attending MFF?

disgraciau

Oct 27, 2017
Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
WTF? That piece of shit is a furry?
Seemingly. The creators of the Dreamkeepers comic made a snep fursona for him several years ago, and he seemed to like it (the Facebook link in that FA description is dead, but he publicly shared the drawing). And I can't find the original source, but there are a bunch of folks on Twitter talking about him registering for this year's MFF, so it sounds like that's a thing.

I really hope MFF publicly bans his alt-right ass. An outspoken person like him has no place in a space like that. He and his cult fans will only cause problems, especially since fur cons are LGBTQ+ friendly spaces.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I read the first couple volumes last month and yeah, it's pretty good so far.

I'm constantly worried this deer boy is going to sacrifice the drama club to ascend to beastarhood though.

disgraciau

Oct 27, 2017
Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
Beastars Volume 3 is in our midst in a couple weeks

I've fallen for this series completely
I read the first couple volumes last month and yeah, it's pretty good so far.

I'm constantly worried this deer boy is going to sacrifice the drama club to ascend to beastarhood though.

You're in for a treat guys. It just gets better and better. Volume 9 just arrived here in Spain a week ago, i'll read it when I can.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Would anyone be up for a quick brunch or dinner at MFF?

I'm there Thursday night to Sunday morning.

theDidact

Oct 25, 2017
Might could do that. Kinda crazy to think MFF is right around the corner when I just finished with ANW today. xP

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
omg wooww I am not ready for this lol.

Work Thursday morning --> Coach bus to O'Hare --> Shuttle to hotel --> Check in and shower --> Pick up badge --> Loitering in the Hyatt

And that's just day 1!

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
So I read beastars vol 3 and then I watched the anime and now I am screaming internally

Plaguefox

Oct 27, 2017
This hallway needs the Benny Hill theme piped through the speakers 24/7.

Though the weather is nice enough to just exit the hotel (well, the Hyatt), walk across the street, and enter the convention center. Takes a little less time and much less claustrophobic.

Edit: any Era meetup considered?

Last edited:

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
This hallway needs the Benny Hill theme piped through the speakers 24/7.

Though the weather is nice enough to just exit the hotel (well, the Hyatt), walk across the street, and enter the convention center. Takes a little less time and much less claustrophobic.

Edit: any Era meetup considered?

I'd be down! Hit me up on Twitter, it's wulfric95

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I need the Yakuza devs to make a Beastars game like right now

Last edited:

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna assume we all survived MFF yah? Lmao

I had an amazing time meeting people and learning new things. I didn't get to see some of ya, but I did get to see StreaksFox in suit. 👋

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I watched Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers for the first time in a long time, and while it was really nice to revisit these old episodes after some 23 years, it wasn't the furry influence I thought it might have been. I still can't pin it down to a specific source, but I will say Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, and Animalympics were early influences.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
No but I'll go to Fursquared

Made some new local friends at MFF so that was awesome, hopefully I'll get to some of them again next month