• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 3, 2019
For everyone who is just now being introduced to Korean films through Parasite, check out "I Saw the Devil" and "New World"!

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere to get it in Canada?
I assume it will show up on iTunes Canada in the next couple days. It was up for pre-order even yesterday, then just ghosted. Might be some legal/rights oversight holding it back, there's no reason it shouldn't be out here today too. I've never seen this happen before.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Currently my number one film of 2019 (still waiting on a handful of others)

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
>buying digital when for two more dollars you can get it physically with much better audio and visual quality

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Can't fucking wait. I was very sad when I couldn't find a screening near me so I've been waiting for what feels like ages to watch this.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
It lived up to the hype and more imo, absolutely incredible film.

In and of itself - it's incredible. When I learned about the behind the scenes production of the film - I was blown away.

Nearly everything in the film is a set-including the street and basement where they live, so that they could film the entire street being flooded.

I think More_Badass was dropping factoids like that in the main thread and it blew my mind.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I assume it will show up on iTunes Canada in the next couple days. It was up for pre-order even yesterday, then just ghosted. Might be some legal/rights oversight holding it back, there's no reason it shouldn't be out here today too. I've never seen this happen before.

I was coming here to post this, legit looked it up yesterday it had a 28 Jan release date and now gone!!

Fingers crossed for a quicker release to play up the oscar hype!

Spine_Ripper

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the PSA. I desperately wanted to watch it during the theatrical run but my friend never was available when I was so we never saw it. Been waiting for months for this lol

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for a rental. I'm worried I'll be disappointed like The Godfather movies or Uncut Gems.
Hb07wVT.jpg

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Okay what the hell?

I've had this preordered on iTunes Canada for weeks now and for the longest time I kept checking back for an "expected by" date, but now it's not showing up in the store at all?!

Was I billed for it??

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I've done this a bunch of times on Vudu and (in addition to the digital copy that is available immediately in my library) I've gotten sealed blu-rays with another code slip inside. So it's like a triple win lol.
Yea I know that can happen, but it depends on if the Blu-ray itself comes with that code. Some don't, especially foreign movies. Good to know this does tho!

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Watch this ASAP if you haven't, and don't read a thing about it. Don't Google it either.

Trust me, go in blind.

Good4Squat

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
It was good, but I liked Shoplifters two years ago a bit better, which it shares some similarities with.

Nov 8, 2017
Sounds good and I'd like to purchase this, but it's not really a movie purchase unless I can put it on my media server and play it on my Kodi HTPC and tablet, at any time I want without an Internet connection. So if anyone knows where I can actually purchase the movie, let me know.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds good and I'd like to purchase this, but it's not really a movie purchase unless I can put it on my media server and play it on my Kodi HTPC and tablet, at any time I want without an Internet connection. So if anyone knows where I can actually purchase the movie, let me know.

jan 28.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
Missed it in theatres but told a friend he should setup a viewing at his place since he's got a very nice setup. He said it was his favorite movie of last year, and I love Bong Joon Ho so I'm excited.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite movie of 2019. Since there's no 4K, I'm tempted on getting the digital.

It's too bad the blu-ray or DVD don't have Spanish subtitles as my parent's English is limited. May have to import it for them.

Oct 27, 2017
Is a crime against humanity if Parasite did not win best picture at the Oscar. The cinematography, the comedy, the horror and the soundtrack are amazing. But the most important thing about Parasite is that it's an entertaining movie without a dull moment since the pacing is just perfect.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Parasite is now up on Canadian iTunes! Pretty sure it's a bit cheaper too, it costs $14.99 but was up for pre-order at $17.99