• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Infos:

EVR STUDIO said:
About

Project TH is an action adventure game that is currently under development by EVR Studio.

Based on the webtoon Moodang intellectual property, Project TH is set in the Unified Nation of Korea in the near future. The scenario focuses on various events that occur among the main characters—Ji Jeong Tae, originally a North Korean soldier who comes to South Korea as a military exchange program participant; Gavi, a member of a rising K-Pop star called ORDO; and a mysterious terrorist who is known as "ID: Ghost."

Project TH consists of numerous cinematic visualizations based on scenarios and narratives that are fully packed with infiltration / third-person point of view combat action.

About Moodang

"Moodang," in Korean, means a person who has ability to convey God's messages and distribute them to the world.

In this work, God stands for those men with political power, and Moodang stands for those people who suffer from Gods' play and ultimately portrays nothing but ourselves.

The "TH" in Project TH is an abbreviation for "Two Hearts." "TH" implies the meaning of two separated countries with two different political beliefs, the Korean Peninsula.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like we're finally starting to get a bunch of Single-Player games from South Korea now? I'm pretty excited tbh.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like we're finally starting to get a bunch of Single-Player games from South Korea now? I'm pretty excited tbh.
A Ma Dong-Seok 3D brawler (ideally based on The Roundup movies) would be amazing
A-quick-dose-of-Ma-Dong-seok-obliterating-fools-for-your-Friday-timeline-from-The-Bad-Guys-Reign-o.gif