• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shit's pure insanity

Announced in a skit-video then confirmed to be real and released for owners of this year's International Battle Pass.

unknown.png

edit:
video with all the lines

too bad it was just a mega-kills pack.

Last edited:

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty funny that Gabe Newell can't say triple kill.

And sad.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else find this video completely humorless? All of the setups and punchlines seemed to just drag on way too long.

Khamsinvera

Oct 31, 2017
Oh dear lord LMAO, I'm genuinely laughing. I never got into DotA2, but this makes me wanna give it another shot

Adam802

Banned
Feb 12, 2018
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad that valve abandoned their franchises and ignores their fans

Interficium

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah sometimes we're needed to speak facts :) But really, its sad people will still defend Valve, but it is indeed cool that Gabe did this and i'm sure people will enjoy it.

I captured the below footage directly from Gabe Newell's office at Valve HQ. It proves that Valve has abandoned their franchises because of this voicepack! STOP DEFENDING VALVE. GAMERS RISE UP.

9T1Ybxd.jpg

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This voice pack is pretty good. Gabe Newell's internet celebrity is pretty funny and he handles it with such dignity. If Dota 2 were my shit I'd be all over this.

They just released a new pack for their biggest game and are hosting a tournament for it right now. What more do you want?
To turn back time.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
IDK man I just wanted to see if I was the odd man out or not.
The delivery may take a while to get to, but I assure you, with Valve, it's always worth the wait.

I don't think anymore that that's where you'd intended to take this, but it's where my mind went when I read your post.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
I want to find it funny but I just feel like they're taking the piss out of the fans they abandoned with that 3 joke.