• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not much to the clip but maybe not super thread worthy without more context? It'll just keep warz going.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
yeah... expected since PS5 is very close with Epic Games, his biggest competitor.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
It's so funny that there was another thread with the same content but it isn't based around a 26s twitter extract so it kinda went under the radar.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
These new consoles need to launch already so we stop this carnival of stupidity. (don't mean OP but this whole console warz in general, last days have been tiring).

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Sony is doomed, pack it up everyone /s

I mean, 1) if it's about hardware, he's kinda right, it is more powerful and "better", and 2) Sony and Epic are buddy buddy. Valve and Epic are rivals. Also Microsoft is putting games on Steam.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
Who's putting more games on Steam, Sony or MS?

Oh nvm, I forgot the new Xbox was more powerful, been out of the console race for too long.

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Gabe's just stating facts. We've known this all along its more powerful.

At the end of the day, You buy the console(s) that you most interested in.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

don't mind me

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
It's like objectively true that the Series X has more horsepower, so I don't get the intent behind this thread?

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
This thread will go well I'm sure.

He's an ex-Microsoft employee who just happen to support his platform with first-party games whilst Sony on the other hand supports and is an investor in his competitor. However without context why he prefers Series X over PS5 there's not much discussion to be had.

Deleted member 27315

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Gabe Newell: 360 is better than ps3

Also Gabe Newell years later on Sony Stage: PS3 will have the best version of Portal 2 (the best looking Valve's game of ps360 generation).

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
What is the point of having the most powerful console if you have nothing to show for it

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
More than 'the Xbox Series X is better' he's saying, of the two, he'd go with the Xbox.

I wouldn't just put that down to power. That statement, alongside Microsoft Mixed Reality, makes me curious about the potential future of VR on Xbox Series X. Would he say that about a console that isn't supporting the market he sees as the future of gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.