• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
New release date announced via a new trailer at the Game Awards:

March 11, 2020 for Xbox One, the Windows Store, and Steam. Available in Game Pass at launch.

Collector's Edition information:
Reposting it for anyone who missed the post:

e32290bc-df27-4456-842a-572314addae5.jpg

Ori and the Will of the Wisps Collector's Edition
The Ori and the Will of the Wisps Collector's Edition includes game disc, piano collections music CD, SteelBook, premium packaging, and art book.
Available at select retailers.
BestBuy already has their Pre-Order page up:

And other retailers will follow soon :)

Last edited:

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
awesome trailer but it got pushed a month. the old date was 2/11/20.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Bummed at the delay. Need this game already. Looks incredible though, obviously.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Oh nice to have Steam confirmed. I wonder if that will become routine for Xbox Games Studio releases. Game looks great.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Probably my most anticipated game for next year and next year is stacked. Looks absolutely stunning.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
I'm currently loving the first one on Switch, so I look forward to playing this on Xbox SeX next year.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
looks like I'm gonna need to beat FF7 remake in 8 days. hopefully it isn't that long!

thomasmahler

Game Director at Moon Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Vienna / Austria
They dun messed up they had February to themselves this game is gonna get lost
I think we feel pretty confident internally that it'll be one of the strongest games out next year - We've been putting years of hard work into Will of the Wisps and are polishing like crazy still. We're not too afraid of any month, what matters is that when we launch, you'll be able to sit down and feel like you're playing something truly special - that's what we want to deliver :)

Rakuyo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I think we feel pretty confident internally that it'll be one of the strongest games out next year - We've been putting years of hard work into Will of the Wisps and are polishing like crazy still. We're not too afraid of any month, what matters is that when we launch, you'll be able to sit down and feel like you're playing something truly special - that's what we want to deliver :)
Take your time guys, a month more to wait is nothing. I don't care what else releases in march, Ori has the highest prority for me!

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

Hell yeah! Really excited to dive back into this world.

Music in this game is something else. I don´t know who is behind it but congrats anyway thomasmahler

It's Gareth Coker.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited: