• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1378

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
who cares about the packaging making it more valuable? you're clearly going to be playing it. buy the one you want: the cheaper one with the colour you prefer

the gameboy hardware lines were really great. i'll never forget the nights i spent as a kid with the worm light and pokemon crystal

Oct 27, 2017
Gameboy is great, I bought a modded back lit one last year , Batman continues to be one of may favourite games of all time

F24OZLBIDCXH9XD.LARGE.jpg

Nikpls

Oct 25, 2017
Get whichever one you prefer visually or is in better shape. The box should be the least of your concerns, if you intend to play on it, and not just get it for your colelction.

Al3x1s

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Greece
Really? Sigh, appreciation pending then...

Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land is awesome, go go go! Wario had special power hats before Mario!

Darkwing Duck was neat too. For some reason I had a German version and so he always said, ich bin Darkwing Duck! I don't speak German.

Lt.Chips

Nov 4, 2017
Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land is awesome, go go go! Wario had special power hats before Mario!

Wario Land is secretly better than all of the handheld Mario games. There, I said it. Also, while Wario Land 2 was more of the same, Wario Land 3 is hands down the best platformer/puzzler ever!

ThorHammerstein

Revenger
Nov 19, 2017
My black GB Pocket, the same size as a SNES cart, was awesome to keep in the car. I don't think I changed those batteries for over a year.

Poj

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Four AA batteries, but man I played the hell out of that thing. The best was when they came out with the link cable and allowed for two player Tetris.

OP
OP
Oynox

Oynox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
/edit

I just noticed the post leading to the real thread. I am sorry. This may be closed then.

Saikar

Nov 3, 2017
Link's Awakening is still one of my favorite games of all time. Amazing what they accomplished using a D-pad and 4 buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.