• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Have you ever seen a game character you just wanted to give a damn hug to?

Because looking up Taranza from Kirby's backstory and man!
latest

I should not feel this sad over someone from a fucking Kirby game!
Long story short he gave his best friend a gift which corrupted her until she had to be put down by Kirby and pretty much ever appearance he's made sense has emphasized how much he misses her.
latest

For fucks sake Nintendo give the poor guy a break.

So how about you? There ever been a game character where it reached a point you just wanted to give them a hug?

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Probably Chloe from Life Is Strange. Rough would not describe the few years she has across Before the Storm and the original.

predalien27

Nov 18, 2017
Replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 reminded me just how much Roxas was screwed over time and time again. Poor kid needs a hug.

the lizard

Nov 1, 2017
Arthur Morgan. Man, that dude got a raw deal in life. Toward the end of the game, seeing him become more positive, and seeing him take genuine interest in some of the stranger missions (AL the photographer needing horses herded comes to mind) made me so much more sad at his inevitable fate. Poor guy. :(

Also, inb4 "don't hug b/c he'd give you TB"

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Arthur Morgan. Man, that dude got a raw deal in life. Toward the end of the game, seeing him become more positive, and seeing him take genuine interest in some of the stranger missions (AL the photographer needing horses herded comes to mind) made me so much more sad at his inevitable fate. Poor guy. :(

Also, inb4 "don't hug b/c he'd give you TB"

When he told the nun he was scared :(((((

swift-darius

May 10, 2018
I'm pretty susceptible to animal companions, and so my first thought was agro from shadow of the colossus
1961800.jpg

I finished rdr2 somewhat recently. let's just say that I got really used to hearing THAT'S MY BOAH

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
9S in Nier:A, after this:

latest
[/quote]

Don't worry buddy it'll be okay.... okay it won't but still.

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
Kris in Deltarune. There are a lot of things to suggest they really aren't handling their brother being away and their parents being separated very well, to varying degrees depending how you interpret things.